Epoch tees are they worth the money?

Pretty cool. Unfortunately, that tool has neither the new M3/M4 line nor my M1 440 on it. I might be able to understand the new line, but why wouldn't it have all the M1 variations?

The tool is missing a lot of drivers on there I noticed, seems they don't keep it up to date unless you request it maybe?

Pretty cool. Unfortunately, that tool has neither the new M3/M4 line nor my M1 440 on it. I might be able to understand the new line, but why wouldn't it have all the M1 variations?

Same reason they don't have the 917 D3? It's only a recommendation and I'm pleasantly surprised at what they did have on there when I looked (minus 2018 releases, it seems), including a lot of Ping's different variants and D2/D3 from Titleist for almost every release. Also, maybe they didn't see it made a difference from 20cc? They have to do some sort of face height calculation algorithm and all sorts of stuff that I don't understand.

Last edited:
Same reason they don't have the Epic Sub Zero? It's only a recommendation and I'm pleasantly surprised at what they did have on there when I looked (minus 2018 releases, it seems), including a lot of Ping's different variants and D2/D3 from Titleist or almost every release. Also, maybe they didn't see it made a difference from 20cc? They have to do some sort of face height calculation algorithm and all sorts of stuff that I don't understand.

It has the Epic Sub Zero, not the rogue ;-)

Same reason they don't have the Epic Sub Zero? It's only a recommendation and I'm pleasantly surprised at what they did have on there when I looked (minus 2018 releases, it seems), including a lot of Ping's different variants and D2/D3 from Titleist or almost every release. Also, maybe they didn't see it made a difference from 20cc? They have to do some sort of face height calculation algorithm and all sorts of stuff that I don't understand.

Bingo, my thought is face height hasn’t changed to make that much of a difference with models of the same oem. I plugged in the F7 and it gave me the height I needed and is in point with what I’m doing with my F8.

Like you said if you really want a specific head analyzed, reach out in social media or their website.

It has the Epic Sub Zero, not the rogue ;-)

See, it got me with the Epic SZ and then the GBB Epic in a different spot! I stand corrected. Ok, 917 D3 then. Point still remains :alien:

Back