Epoch tees are they worth the money?

adamlewis45

Reaction score
Handicap
I've come across a few post saying that some players couldn't play a round without them, so i had a nose about and the cheapest i could fine was $7 (£5.50) for 40, so that begs the question are they worth all that money? i use PGA castle tees so are they better than them or isnt it worth bothering?

I've come across a few post saying that some players couldn't play a round without them, so i had a nose about and the cheapest i could fine was $7 (£5.50) for 40, so that begs the question are they worth all that money? i use PGA castle tees so are they better than them or isnt it worth bothering?
Well with it. I use them exclusively and I've never broken one. The short tees are phenomenal.

If/when the THP epoch tees are back in stock get some. Worth every penny.

In all seriousness, they are my favorite as I rarely break them. Just wish I didn't lose them lol

If/when the THP epoch tees are back in stock get some. Worth every penny.

In all seriousness, they are my favorite as I rarely break them. Just wish I didn't lose them lol
We should have them again soon. I am hopong by the end of the year.

I can't break them either. I would never need more if it weren't for losing them. Those suckers can fly.

I can't break them either. I would never need more if it weren't for losing them. Those suckers can fly.
Awesome!!!

They absolutely are worth the money!
Very rarely break one, go multiple rounds on 1 tee!

They are weapons. hehe. I can break them when the ground up here gets cold. Found a stash the other day I didn't know I had and it was like Christmas morning.

They are worth it to me. One tee lasts until I lose it. If you have very high swing speed, you can break them. I don't fall into that group.

The only time I've broken them is when playing on really hard or cold ground - I've had one box last me the entire year.

Epoch tees are so worth it. Paid for itself compared to wooden tees, which I'd be hard pressed to get 3 or 4 holes out of 1. The only time I break an epoch is after about 100 uses. I've used the same box of tees for the last 2 years and still have plenty.

They are definitely worth it! I broke my 2nd tee of the year yesterday..... seriously, only the 2nd one!

They are the evolve ones. We have them made with the THP logo on them.
lovely, i shall look out for them on here then! shipping a bit of a problem as i live in the uk.. shipping is nearly as expensive as the tees :bad:

lovely, i shall look out for them on here then! shipping a bit of a problem as i live in the uk.. shipping is nearly as expensive as the tees :bad:
We absolutely ship to the UK, but you are right it can be as much, even more than the tees which sucks. International delivery fees are crazy.

I've only been able to break one of the long tees due to hard ground so far and lost a couple others. The small tees I haven't had as much luck with. I've broken several, and when they don't break they can go a surprisingly long way. I still really like them and not bothered at all by the price. My local course has a few tee boxes that are similar to concrete so they get abused.

I hadn't heard of them until I bought some on here last year. Still using the same 40 pack, not even half gone. Well worth the money. When they come back into stock I'm going to buy some for gifts.

I like them and have been using them for years. I buy the combo packs with the short and long ones. They hold up really well unless I'm playing in the cold and then I tend to break them

Love Epoch tees and can't wait for them to be stocked here.

Cheers for all the replies, just ordered myself a pack of 40 as a treat look forward to using them when they arrive :joy:

Best and only tees I use. Still have some THP ones left bit could use some more.

I lost one in 36 holes this weekend, and that was only because I used one as a marker when taking a drop and then forgetting it.

My favorites, in fact I take other brands that I have been given as gift to the range as I tend to lose them there by hitting them out into the DMZ and don't want to lose my Epochs. Will definitely be buying more when THP gets them back in stock.

They are absolutely worth it! I can use one an average of about 5 rounds before it finally breaks.

Back