Equipment Appraisal Thread

Anyone have an idea of what the Stock Speeder 565 Red shaft for the XR16 would go for? Bought the whole club but only need the head.

I just go to ebay to get prices on what stuff is selling for. Not what it's worth, what it sells for. Big difference. Just do a search for the item and click on the "advanced" search tab and click "sold" listings. That to me is the easiest and most accurate way to see what the market is going for on these items. Not the unsold listings, not the completed listings, the sold listings.

Wedges with shaft upgrades are tough. Always still comes down to the condition of the face and groove condition of the wedges. If decent, wouldnt gawk at $120 each

It's just like people that rebuild cars and put in upgrades. You never get back what you put into it. I check ebay all the time for clubs with upgraded and high end shafts that sell the same as stock clubs. Not that my game needs upgraded and top of the line shafts, it's just nice to have them!

I have a UST Mamiya VTS Proforce Silver shaft. Stiff flex. New NDMC +4 grip, Ping G30 tip.

Any idea of the value? New for $124.99 via Golf Works.
$65-80 would probably be fair.

I have question. I have a bnib Ping Answer 50th anniversary TR putter. I purchased 2 and only need 1. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have question. I have a bnib Ping Answer 50th anniversary TR putter. I purchased 2 and only need 1. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

If you're question is what to do with it, I'll take it :alien:

Hi I bought this Scotty putter in the early nineties if I recall correctly. Thought it was lost but my son found it in his stuff when he moved out. It's original, and 33 or 34". Ideas as to value?
thanks.

Hi I bought this Scotty putter in the early nineties if I recall correctly. Thought it was lost but my son found it in his stuff when he moved out. It's original, and 33 or 34". Ideas as to value?
thanks.

In that condition, maybe 100 bucks... I think refinished it could go for 300 bucks or more.

Was wondering what KBS tour v-110-s Callaway Apex tip 5-pw would go for. Thanks

I have a rare set of 3-LW True Temper Monaco's in TX flex. No idea what to ask for these given they are so rare. Don't want to price them too low or too high. Really have no idea.

tm r11 tp hybrid? i know it's not called the r11 but it's of that same generation, y'all know what i'm talkin about. stock TP shaft, good condition.

Can someone help me out on how much I should sell these irons for?

Taylormade HP burner 2.0 4-AW stock shaft, stiff with golf pride grips.

27947208331_06d32ba1b8_b.jpg

28024746585_94d6caebdb_b.jpg

27947207011_4f5287acf3_b.jpg

27947211481_9d357a5fa2_b.jpg

Can someone help me out on how much I should sell these irons for?

Taylormade HP burner 2.0 4-AW stock shaft, stiff with golf pride grips.

27947208331_06d32ba1b8_b.jpg

28024746585_94d6caebdb_b.jpg

27947207011_4f5287acf3_b.jpg

27947211481_9d357a5fa2_b.jpg

The sets that sold on eBay that were used condition and 4-aw ranged from 199-229.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sets that sold on eBay that were used condition and 4-aw ranged from 199-229.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much.

Wondering if someone could give me an idea on current value for Callaway Apex 4-PW w/KBS Tour-V 110 S shafts. Trade-in Trade-up has them for $280, but I'm wondering what I could get on a direct sale.

Just took a trade on a callaway 815 big Bertha alpha double black diamond with a stiff adilla rogue silver. What do those run?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Just a research post here...

Bridgestone J15DF with Aerotech Steelfiber i95 5-PW in excellent condition. Completed listings on eBay for 4-PW with steel shafts are going for around $300-350, 5-PW around $250, yet PGA Trade In somehow has resale at over $600. What premium would the Steelfibers apply, if any?

Just a research post here...

Bridgestone J15DF with Aerotech Steelfiber i95 5-PW in excellent condition. Completed listings on eBay for 4-PW with steel shafts are going for around $300-350, 5-PW around $250, yet PGA Trade In somehow has resale at over $600. What premium would the Steelfibers apply, if any?
I mean if you were to buy those shafts separately they range from $40-$50 a piece new, so that's about $300 worth in just the shafts. So $600 seems about right, maybe give or take a few bucks.
I'd say if you can get them somewhere in between the steel shaft price and PGA appraisal, it's a good deal.

Looking at basically a new bag from PW up.... so will be selling the rest of my stuff, 3-PW 714MB with DGS300 Shafts, Callaway x2hot 4w, and an xr16pro driver with speeder 665 Stiff flex shaft, would be looking to sell those but don't know what they are worth as the PGA retail seems low

I mean if you were to buy those shafts separately they range from $40-$50 a piece new, so that's about $300 worth in just the shafts. So $600 seems about right, maybe give or take a few bucks.
I'd say if you can get them somewhere in between the steel shaft price and PGA appraisal, it's a good deal.

That was my thought. However, sometimes people are notoriously less "generous" with their pricing once it's time to buy haha.

I'm just trying to get an idea, as I'm considering another set used but wouldn't make the move unless I felt I could recoup most of the cost.

Any guesses on what a new Miura SIT 460 Driver with Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 63s would value at? Tough to find comparable on the web!

That was my thought. However, sometimes people are notoriously less "generous" with their pricing once it's time to buy haha.

I'm just trying to get an idea, as I'm considering another set used but wouldn't make the move unless I felt I could recoup most of the cost.
Didn't even realize you were trying to sell yours, not buy them haha. I'd list em a bit higher, gives you more room to come down if need be.

Any ideas on a rough value on Altitudes 4 - DW? 4 & 5 have the stock steel, 6 - DW have Recoil 680 F3's installed in them.

Good condition, NDMC grips installed on them.

Am I better off to pull the shafts and try and sell separate? If so, any idea on sale value on the shafts?

Any ideas on a rough value on Altitudes 4 - DW? 4 & 5 have the stock steel, 6 - DW have Recoil 680 F3's installed in them.

Good condition, NDMC grips installed on them.

Am I better off to pull the shafts and try and sell separate? If so, any idea on sale value on the shafts?

Hope this helps!

All > Iron Set > Cleveland > Cleveland 588 Altitude Iron Set
Cleveland 588 Altitude Iron Set
Viewing Graphite Shaft Type
Switch to Steel Shaft Type TRADE-IN GOLF CLUB Estimated Resale Value

Low: $191.76 Mid: $225.60 High: $259.44

Back