Equipment Appraisal Thread

Hope this helps!

All > Iron Set > Cleveland > Cleveland 588 Altitude Iron Set
Cleveland 588 Altitude Iron Set
Viewing Graphite Shaft Type
Switch to Steel Shaft Type TRADE-IN GOLF CLUB Estimated Resale Value

Low: $191.76 Mid: $225.60 High: $259.44

It does somewhat. I would imagine the pricing is based on the standard graphite shafts, and not Recoils unfortunately.

It does somewhat. I would imagine the pricing is based on the standard graphite shafts, and not Recoils unfortunately.
I'm no expert but the value added by Recoils is probably diminished by mis-matching shafts through the set.

Can someone roughly tell me the value of a 2015 Sun Mountain C130 cart bag barely used 2 rounds at most. Thanks.

Equipment Appraisal Thread

Edited

Last edited:
Ping S55 4-pw with Aldila Rip Proto's.

Looking to possibly sell my Wilson staff V6’s 4-PW KBS Tour V-110.... no idea what they would sell for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so since I have a couple of changes coming up for the 2018 season, I am thinking about selling the following so anyone know what value to put on these? Clubs are right handed!

1.) Set of Callaway XR irons - 4 thru PW plus AW. The 4-PW were brand new and used for two rounds. The AW was a $44 purchase from CPO. All have the SpeedStep 80 regular flex.

2.) Epic SZ 10.5 degree driver - purchased head used, lightly used with head cover and tool. I added a used Speeder 665 white shaft in stiff flex.

Thx.

3-PW Rocketbladez Tour irons. Average condition. Never been abused but been well played for 4 years. No bad nicks or gouges. Always moved the ball off any rocks or pebbles.

Bettinardi BC2 putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking to possibly sell my Wilson staff V6’s 4-PW KBS Tour V-110.... no idea what they would sell for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depending on condition somewhere from $400 to $600. Despite being kick-ass irons there's usually not a ton of demand.

Ping S55 4-pw with Aldila Rip Proto's.
Worthless, just ship them to Buffalo and embrace the Coverts.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Srixon Z545/Aldila Rogue silver 70 stiffwith headcover, wrench, and extra weights. It’s a 9.5* and plays at 44.25”.

Srixon F45 15* head with extra weights and headcover

Brand new Aldila Rogue Black 70 stiff and new adapter (not installed)

Srixon Z545/Aldila Rogue silver 70 stiffwith headcover, wrench, and extra weights. It’s a 9.5* and plays at 44.25”.

Srixon F45 15* head with extra weights and headcover

Brand new Aldila Rogue Black 70 stiff and new adapter (not installed)

I just bought a 745 no wrench for $103 shipped to Canada on eBay.

I just bought a 745 no wrench for $103 shipped to Canada on eBay.

The 745 was selling for quite a bit less than the 545 when I bought mine

Price check?? Cobra F7 PW

Price check?? Cobra F7 PW

Pretty new to this place so take it easy on me if price checks are not welcomed.

I have a new out of wrapper Cobra F7 PW I am looking to get a price check on. It is a standard length, loft, lie club with the Cobra Lamkin grip.

Never used, but out of wrapper because I fully intended on using it, ( little story behind why )Any ideas or help would be great, and thank you.

Not much? I hate to say that, but an individual club out of a set that has already been replaced you are really just hopeful that someone that lost it or broke it in their set is looking for one.

Not much? I hate to say that, but an individual club out of a set that has already been replaced you are really just hopeful that someone that lost it or broke it in their set is looking for one.

Kinda what I figured. Thank you

Kinda what I figured. Thank you

I've actually had pretty good luck selling individual irons on eBay. Like JB said, you're mainly looking for people who broke/lost the PW in their set, and there might be more of those cases than you think. I'd price it at 15-20% less than retail.

Any ideas on value of:

-Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-PW w/ KBS Tour X 1" long (great overall condition).. I'm thinking somewhere in the $400-450 range, based on what I'm seeing on ebay?
-Titleist 910H #4 21* hybrid, Diamana Kai'li S flex. I know this one isn't going to be worth much, maybe $40?
-Taylormade Rescue 11 TP #3 18* hybrid, stock TP Aldila RIP S flex shaft... also not much, maybe $40?
-Titleist Vokey SM4 54* & 58*, KBS hi-rev S flex, 1" long. Both in great shape. Thinking $80 for both?
-Taylormade ATV 50* w/ KBS Tour X...
-Nike Covert 2.0 Tour driver w/ Matrix Ozik Black Tie 7m3 X flex. In good shape.
-Nike Covert 1.0 Tour driver w/ stock 65g S flex. in good shape.

I know this is an old thread and that these are old clubs, but any ideas would be helpful. I'm honestly sad to get rid of some of these, but I recently ordered a whole new bag.

I am not one who should make comments on equipment ......but .......i am :)

I never had branded clubs And the story you here alot "buy a good set off clubs secondhand to learn dont buy the shinny ,blingy type

As you know i only play par 3 pitch and putt but i decided to buy some second hand branded clubs the putter is a ping pal 2 and even on p znd p greens i can tell the differnce in feel, balance etc etc

I bought some Callaway irons which are over 21 yrs old but in very good condition and i am not gonna join a tour lol but i am hitting the ball clener ,straighter etc
Prices for new stuff ......well ill not go into that :)
Sorry to bore you all

Happy Golfing everyone 🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♂️

I am not one who should make comments on equipment ......but .......i am :)

I never had branded clubs And the story you here alot "buy a good set off clubs secondhand to learn dont buy the shinny ,blingy type

As you know i only play par 3 pitch and putt but i decided to buy some second hand branded clubs the putter is a ping pal 2 and even on p znd p greens i can tell the differnce in feel, balance etc etc

I bought some Callaway irons which are over 21 yrs old but in very good condition and i am not gonna join a tour lol but i am hitting the ball clener ,straighter etc
Prices for new stuff ......well ill not go into that :)
Sorry to bore you all

Happy Golfing everyone 🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♂️

Sorry this isn't about the clubs, but I am curious. Is you signature indicating that you are an airborne soldier?

Any ideas on value of:

-Bridgestone J40 DPC 4i-PW w/ KBS Tour X 1" long (great overall condition).. I'm thinking somewhere in the $400-450 range, based on what I'm seeing on ebay?
-Titleist 910H #4 21* hybrid, Diamana Kai'li S flex. I know this one isn't going to be worth much, maybe $40?
-Taylormade Rescue 11 TP #3 18* hybrid, stock TP Aldila RIP S flex shaft... also not much, maybe $40?
-Titleist Vokey SM4 54* & 58*, KBS hi-rev S flex, 1" long. Both in great shape. Thinking $80 for both?
-Taylormade ATV 50* w/ KBS Tour X...
-Nike Covert 2.0 Tour driver w/ Matrix Ozik Black Tie 7m3 X flex. In good shape.
-Nike Covert 1.0 Tour driver w/ stock 65g S flex. in good shape.

I know this is an old thread and that these are old clubs, but any ideas would be helpful. I'm honestly sad to get rid of some of these, but I recently ordered a whole new bag.

Shipping gets pricey.

Back