ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Well that was a good decision Kevin! A bunch of us started off on the right track.

Well that was a good decision Kevin! A bunch of us started off on the right track.

Thats funny I was just checking the SFC to get an update! 1-0 for the month!:alien2:

Check out the Curling. If you click on it, it will take you to the "curlcast" and they even have a skycam!! Can I get a hell yeah!!

I think I already have as many right now as I did my first six games last month! I'm going with Connecticut three pointers next. Hope it finishes early enough to pick Texas after that.

Curling takes a long time, when the soccer game was over, they were only in the 6th game out of 10!

Were all tied for the longest streak for the month! ha

Im already second guessing my second pick of the Lakers. Way too many are picking them too. Thats always a trap. Hmmmmm

Im already second guessing my second pick of the Lakers. Way too many are picking them too. Thats always a trap. Hmmmmm

Maybe you should switch to the 7:30 Curling match? hehehe

Maybe you should switch to the 7:30 Curling match? hehehe

lol I need to research my curling... :confused2: That just doesnt sound right..

I was goingto go with the Penguins.. then changed to the Lakers.. we'll see :)

Yeah I dont like that Pens game, looks like it could go either way. Im sticking with the Lakers and hoping they dont have a let down.

I picked the Lakers too, seems like a safe one. I've decided not to just shotgun picks early in the month, after a few days I'm sure I'll be back to picking some obscure soccer match or maybe even some curling matchups.

I picked the Lakers too, seems like a safe one. I've decided not to just shotgun picks early in the month, after a few days I'm sure I'll be back to picking some obscure soccer match or maybe even some curling matchups.

I will probably until I get to three or four in a row. Of course, When I'm not on a winning streak, I'll pick anything just to get a win somewhere!

Me too. If you make one or two safe picks a day you'll be doing pretty good at the end. The winner had a streak 20, so thats less than one a day.

Im taking the Flyers over the Flames but im pretty sure BC will kick Ontarios ass in Curling.

I dont want you guys getting jealous of my new USA curling sweatshirt and matching tote bag.
Spoiler
319258266v13_480x480_Back_Color-AshGrey.jpg

Hard, hard, hard
Spoiler
51tjNj9lFdL._SS500_.jpg

I think I already have as many right now as I did my first six games last month! I'm going with Connecticut three pointers next. Hope it finishes early enough to pick Texas after that.

Curling takes a long time, when the soccer game was over, they were only in the 6th game out of 10!

That'll cut it close! Especially if the game is close, it'll be drawn out.

I've got Texas as my first pick of February. Hopefully they'll get me a W....so far it isn't looking so hot though. The atmosphere in Stillwater is pretty tough.

i take a different approach....i hit the ground running. that way...if i hit a streak i can calm down and play it safe.

this is of course the first time i've played....so i am clearly an expert of epic proportions. :D

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

2-0 baby!!!

I'm up there with ya. The penguins worried me until the end of the 2nd period. Now what to risk it on?

I'm up there with ya. The penguins worried me until the end of the 2nd period. Now what to risk it on?

Punxsutawney Phil and his decision!?

haha, probably the most odd pick em they have every year...

trailblazers baby!!!

I was thinking so too. They're playing @ home but shaken up with injury.

Back