ESPN World Cup Soccer Bracket [Spoilers!!!]

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
Hello all futbol nuts in THP land!!!

World Cup 2010 is just around the corner and in the same vain as the rest of our groups in the realm of ESPN fantasy games we'll be setting up a group for THP'ers to put their best foot forward (pun intended) bracket style for the upcoming tournament.

Stay tuned for details!!!

Count me in.

Im in too.

Group is set.

Group name: THP
Password: hackers

It allows you to make multiple entries which means multiple brackets which is ok for ESPN's game (I have 2 myself), but for the sake of this group let's limit one bracket per person. Don't forget to use your THP screen name for the entry. Also, do not forget to enter your tiebreaker at the bottom of the bracket (I missed it the first time around).

Good luck to all!!!

Done, thanks Spank!

This starts on June 11.

I'll get my picks in the next couple days. College basketball.. PFFTTTT!! This is one of the two brackets I'm willing to complete. (NHL is the other haha)

Having trouble finding the group... anyone able to provide guidance?

You should just need to type in THP wherever it says to join a group. I don't remember exactly where and how that comes up, but I got in OK. If I can do it, anyone can! hehehe

Mine only has a drop down menu of groups to join. THP is not listed. Am I on the right site: the ESPN World Fantasy?

I can't find the group either...

edit: DUH, I was doing the wrong game.

Ok, now I'm in.

I'm in, rock on!

I am in too.. I have no clue what I am doing but hey why not right?

heh...me either but I'm always down with a little friendly competition

It took me like 5 mins to figure out how the scoring worked...yeah Im not a big soccer fan obviously

Italy probably busted a lot of brackets.

Back