Evnroll Zero Putters

I have played with the lab. I think this is better. Feels better and rolls better.
I bought one of these. So far, it is one of those things that works better in practice than on the course. I am having a tough time with distance control on the course. I don’t know if it is the size of the head that messes with my mind or something else. I am going to keep messing with it on the practice green outside and see if it starts to click.

An oldie but just finally saw one of these if hand the other weekend while on the road. Rolled it a bit in Golf Town and was pretty impressed after the initial reaction to the looks. Trying this one has also got me interested in the LAB putters as i assume the general technology is similar. @Tenputt do you still own this putter? Anyone else compare these directly to the LAB on the course?

An oldie but just finally saw one of these if hand the other weekend while on the road. Rolled it a bit in Golf Town and was pretty impressed after the initial reaction to the looks. Trying this one has also got me interested in the LAB putters as i assume the general technology is similar. @Tenputt do you still own this putter? Anyone else compare these directly to the LAB on the course?
I still own mine. It is in my garage. I actually was looking at it the other day. I shifted over to a claw grip and have stuck with the same putter all year, so the Evnroll has not been on the course.

Reactions: MH
I have a Zero. Better than the LAB Mezz Max as far as feel, distance control and making putts. Better feel than the LAB DF but both make a lot of putts. Quality build; makes the DF build feel cheep but the DF certainly makes putts as does the Zero.

I was playing around with my Zero today on my indoor practice putting mat. It really does get the ball rolling on line in a pretty foolproof manner.

I am seriously thinking about putting this in the bag for my round tomorrow.

I am seriously thinking about putting this in the bag for my round tomorrow.
That would be great, would love to hear how you make out with over 18 holes. I’m very close to purchasing a Mezz but this one is a close 2nd in consideration

I guess I need to spend some time with one of these to see how the roll. I'm a fan of bigger/uglier putters, but these just dont suit my eye at all. That can be resolved by draining putts, though.

I guess I need to spend some time with one of these to see how the roll. I'm a fan of bigger/uglier putters, but these just dont suit my eye at all. That can be resolved by draining putts, though.
If you looked at the entire thread, you saw that there are those who say that they could never play something like this, due to looks. I am like you. If it made me a couple more putts per round, it becomes beautiful to me, LOL.

If you looked at the entire thread, you saw that there are those who say that they could never play something like this, due to looks. I am like you. If it made me a couple more putts per round, it becomes beautiful to me, LOL.
I get it! I play some ugly putters, if it works it works. I just, personally, have not spent time with it. Thats why I said, if it drops putts that I could jive with it.

That would be great, would love to hear how you make out with over 18 holes. I’m very close to purchasing a Mezz but this one is a close 2nd in consideration
Ok, just for you, it’s in the bag for tomorrow, all synched up to Arccos.

Looking forward to hearing the results
I would have to say that today’s round ranks right up there to be my best putting round for the season. I am sure that it was most feet of putts made. I had a total of 30 putts, but I made a bomb of about 40 feet, another that was over 20 and several in the 5 feet range. I also had one three putt that was just stupid, with me getting overly aggressive. The putter is not coming out of the bag, LOL.

It’s funny, because I struggled with distance control with it when I bought it last year and just put it in my collection of extra clubs in the garage. Several times, I almost sold it or traded it in. Right now, I am super happy that I didn’t.

Last edited:
I’m hoping to roll this and a couple of LAB putters late next week

I would have to say that today’s round ranks right up there to be my best putting round for the season. I am sure that it was most feet of putts made. I had a total of 30 putts, but I made a bomb of about 40 feet, another that was over 20 and several in the 5 feet range. I also had one three putt that was just stupid, with me getting overly aggressive. The putter is not coming out of the bag, LOL.

It’s funny, because I struggled with distance control with it when I bought it last year and just put it in my collection of extra clubs in the garage. Several times, I almost sold it or traded it in. Right now, I am super happy that I didn’t.
Do u have the standard gravity grip?

Sounds like it NEEDS to stay in your bag. Glad it rolled the ball well for you today.

I had a second really good putting round with this branding iron of a putter. Honestly, I don’t care how it looks.

I am kind of sad that my golf season is coming to an end with this beast of a putter in the bag.

I am playing in a few hours and trying to decide whether to stay with the Zero or use my Toulon Indi. I have a few pieces of equipment that I need to decide whether to to keep or sell and The Indi is in that category.

Reactions: MH
I had an Indy a few years ago. It was a good putter, basic mallet, nothing special, sold it. I liked other mallets better (2 ball 10, Kaetch etc). The Zero has different tech and I find I can get on good streaks with it; front 9 today I had 13 putts, three birdies and a bogie for a -2. Back 9 had 17 putts, and was +3 for a 73 today. I find the Zero is as good as any other mallet but I'll have these good runs with it which I don't get with the other mallets.

Back