Evnroll Zero Putters

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
Anybody rolled one of these? I know that the reaction will cause seismic earth tremors, but this thing rolls the ball amazingly well. I rolled putts for about 15 minutes yesterday with it and I am not sure that I have ever hit the line better.

FA14C3C8-E019-401B-90A8-CAB9BDA85E36.png

Intersting, I am currently playing one of EvnRoll's offset putters and love it. It's odd to look at, but on the ground, it looks so natural and it forces me to get through my stroke every time.

So it is like the two-ball Backstryke putter and the original LAB (back when they were directed force hooked up to create this.

It better roll true because no one is picking that up based on looks.

So it is like the two-ball Backstryke putter and the original LAB (back when they were directed force hooked up to create this.

It better roll true because no one is picking that up based on looks.
It’s not cheap, either. I thought the same thing as you. All of those putters mixed their gene pool, LOL.

LAB called, they want their putter back.. lol.

In some ways I like this one better. Evnroll does things well. But it is impossible to not see the resemblance and inspiration. I would be surprised if they don't get sued for it. Pretty much an exact copy of the presse grip.

There is something about a putter with a golf ball cut out in it that has never appealed to me, I don't know why, it just breaks up the alignment line too much for me

There is something about a putter with a golf ball cut out in it that has never appealed to me, I don't know why, it just breaks up the alignment line too much for me

I agree there. It seems like a simple thing to just fill the hole with a black plastic cap. I know that takes away a bit from the visual tech aspect. But seeing the green through the putter is not appealing.

I prefer the Anser shape, I get along with the Spider shape well enough, but that one is not one I like looking at.

@Tenputt Did you get one of these?
I ordered one through Evnroll. I did not receive a confirmation email, so I called customer service and the guy told me that they were moving their operation to a new location and so no orders would go out for a week or so. That time has passed. I have never ordered through Evnroll, so I hope it works out ok. I have no reason to think it won’t.

That being said, it will have its work cut out, given its funky look. I think that I am settling into a putter that is working well. However, I have always said that I would play funky if it lowers my score. When I receive and have a chance to roll it on some real grass, I will provide some input in this thread.

Yikes. There is a....lot....going on there.

Not my favorite look ever, but I've never been able to get around the back-set shaft/hosel look. The hole in the top seems odd to me as well. If it rolls putts in the hole though...

I tried it and it was definitely different but not bad. I really liked the weird offset grip.

CEDC9654-842E-4B5E-8387-85CB9D849F00.jpegE4943800-B67C-4F14-8B96-6F8F9C926584.jpeg

I tried this at the store again and I have to say I couldn’t miss with it. But the looks prevented me from pulling the trigger.

I haven't seen this in the wild yet, but man it is not a good looking putter...I don't generally get along with mallets so I wouldn't normally gravitate toward this, but it sounds like the stability is there which is always a plus

I just couldn't play it.

LAB called, they want their putter back.. lol.

In some ways I like this one better. Evnroll does things well. But it is impossible to not see the resemblance and inspiration. I would be surprised if they don't get sued for it. Pretty much an exact copy of the presse grip.

I thought the same thing about LAB. I rolled some putts with it and thought it was pretty good. I wound up buying an Evnroll Midlock putter and it looks very promising so far. I took it on a a golf grip last week and it behaved quite well.

I thought the same thing about LAB. I rolled some putts with it and thought it was pretty good. I wound up buying an Evnroll Midlock putter and it looks very promising so far. I took it on a a golf grip last week and it behaved quite well.

I have played with the lab. I think this is better. Feels better and rolls better.

Back