Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

I personally would worry more about the tee shot on number 7. Way harder than number 1.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Is that the one with the aiming post? Yea. That one you just have to play the hole a couple of times to figure out.

But if I were Rambler, I would definitely take the power draw driver off the 1st tee. Reach that par 5 in 2!

~Rock

Problem is that when he tries to hit the power draw.... He hits a nice straight bomb down the middle :p

Is that the one with the aiming post? Yea. That one you just have to play the hole a couple of times to figure out.

But if I were Rambler, I would definitely take the power draw driver off the 1st tee. Reach that par 5 in 2!

~Rock

Says the wolf dressed in sheep's clothing....

You shouldn't trust technology. Just focus on what we are telling you. Trust us, we've played it.

~Rock

Nope sitting in Palm Beach waiting for my flight back to KC

Ended up being a true kick to the groin for Hartmann and I, but really glad everyone out there had a great time. Thanks for posting updates during the event, and wish you could make it to Iowa.

I am dusting off a shelf for my golden cow tonight.my team has assured me a win even with my 120 score lol

I think no matter who wins my cow lol. it will be an awesome time

I am dusting off a shelf for my golden cow tonight.my team has assured me a win even with my 120 score lol
I think we might need you to score just a wee bit better than 120. :p

I think we might need you to score just a wee bit better than 120. :p

Why? I say shoot for the moon. Aim for 150! Go big or go home I say.

will do my best to lull them to sleep and I will keep score lol

lol how true is that 120 with 3 birdies lol

nope i stop keeping score a bogey lol

Making fun of me will now keep me from posting

Making fun of me will now keep me from posting

My apologies! I wasn't trying to make fun of you! I look forward to meeting you and enjoying some great golf. The Prince says he thinks we will get along great!

Only 3 work days left for me, then it's a road trip to claim the golden cows!

Only 3 work days left for me, then it's a road trip to claim the golden cows!

What time you guys hitting the road Friday?

My apologies! I wasn't trying to make fun of you! I look forward to meeting you and enjoying some great golf. The Prince says he thinks we will get along great!

He meant me making fun of his posting abilities! Haha

About 3pm.

If I get stuck At Ohare in this flying nightmare. You guys have room for a stowaway?

Back