Fall Back: the unofficial suckiest day of the year

Does it even serve a purpose anymore?

Yep. But the bonus is the rising sun will be right in my face for my morning commute.
Oh yeah I just realized now thst I'll be driving east to work, I'll be dealing with that as well.

The only thing it means for me is that snow is on the way and I HATE snow! There is nothing good about the winter in Utah. Stupid drivers, lots of wrecks and no more golf. I'm praying for dental school in Arizona, Texas, Vegas or Florida just so I don't have to live in snow again

Ahhhh Yes let the grey gloom and doom begin...In WV we get the best of both worlds.. Sweatn balls in summer and freezn your arse off in winter...We actually have 3 decent months May, June, and October..I did get to play yesterday with my father in law...64 degrees and the course all to ourselves...

I hate winter. Welcome to the gloom. Time to buy some vitamin D supplements.

Not a huge fan either I really hate it in a month or so when there is a possibility that I have to work in the dark.

I really love it here... My store is real close to 'da hood, and I close at 5. So leaving when it's dark becomes a lot more fun... for the criminals.

I really love it here... My store is real close to 'da hood, and I close at 5. So leaving when it's dark becomes a lot more fun... for the criminals.
I think they'd be messing with the wrong dude, if they tried anything with you.

Back