Fare Thee Well THP Newsletter

I was only able to get one or two before I stopped receiving notifications of them. I liked them and wondered what happened to them. I know a lot of hard work went into them and thank you to everyone involved in make them happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I will miss the THP newsletter, I know others great things will happen. Thank you for all the good reads!!

always enjoyed the newsletters. Sad to see them go, but I know THP is always looking at bigger and better things. Thank you for all the work that went in to them all this time.

As THP evolves, so must the content. Farewell THP newsletter, you will be missed!

Congrats on a long history of great reads! GG and company worked hard to bring us that medium. THP is one of the only places I'm good with change. No doubt we all will benefit from what ever comes down the pipe. Thank You

Thanks for the work GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the emails so thank you guys for doing them for so long. They helped me keep up even when I didn't have time to be on the forums.

Didn't receive the email. But I enjoyed reading them in the past .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Received the email and am sad to see it go. A ton of work went into each edition and gave us all a good thrill when sent out. Things need to constantly move forward and I know it'll be a positive change!

Received the email earlier today, sad to see it go. You guys have a ton of stuff going on and sure you could use the time devoted to the newsletter on other things.

Back