Favorite Club Ever

Mac Gregor NVG 3 wood. I played it for 5 or 6 years till the head cracked. It was my go to club when I needed to put it in the fairway.

Scotty Cameron Caliente Bolero putter. I played the best golf of my life with it including making match play in the State Am. Back then putting was one of the strengths of my game. I still have it and roll putts with it in my office.

Titleist 910 H 19 degree Hybrid. Year in and year out it continues to make the cut and stays in my bag.

Haven't been playing that long, but the Ping G410 SFT 5 wood that I won last fall from THP is my favorite club in the bag. Every time I use that club off the deck, I know exactly where it is going and how far.

Went to clean it earlier today and noticed something from my last shot with it. :ROFLMAO:

3D5EDE5C-1519-4097-B92A-15CAC4E6DA62.jpeg

Don’t think I have one, but favourite club in my
bag right now I think is the new Ping Glide 3.0 eye 2 56 degree wedge that debuted in my bag today. The thing is like Harry Potters wand. Its so damn easy to use and is so forgiving. Even on short pitches, the amount of spin is insane. This club is so much fun to use. I shall be adding more to the bag in the coming weeks.

Cleveland Mashie 3 hybrid. It’s the only club I’ve ever had anything resembling consistent success with. I use it from the tee box, fairway, and rough. It gets more use than any other club in my bag besides the putter (and if I could putt even a little bit that might not be the case).

I’d say it was a Taylormade Superquad TP driver....was long and straight. Until the face cracked 🙁

I would have to say the Spider tour black model, I got it before they were referring to it as the DJ model. I used it up until last year when I got the Spider X from THP. The X has been every bit as good as my first one and I don’t see myself straying from the spider line anytime soon.

Years ago (late 90s, early 2000s)...
it was an Adams “Tour” 15 deg 3 wood. It was one of the next phases after the original Tight Lies. I could kill that thing - right off the turf. Great distance and control.
Years later a fave was Cobra’s new BIG Trusty Rusty wedges. I still use the 50 deg to this day. The larger head makes it easier for me to nip shots off of tight lies - with good control. I think the things look cool, too.
I also (like Freddie) still have a Cally SquareWay fairway wood in the bag....the 7W. Got my one & only HiO with that one!

Back