Favorite Cobra Club Ever?

The 50th anniversary of the brand is coming up and we have more on that on WGP today.
It got me thinking about their clubs and the history. What is your favorite Cobra club ever?
The new putters - by far my favorite putter and club they’ve made.

Forged Tecs are a very close second

I've just dipped my toe into Cobra, but I really like my Radspeed irons and my Kind 3D Supernova putter!

Tough one with so many baller options.

I really loved the speed zone and the LTDx PTC. Also used the trusty rusty for a few years.

I haven't tried them, but the RF Proto blades are museum worthy art.

20230411_080346.jpg

The LTDx LS 5.5° Kyle Berkshire Long Drive Driver.

20230411_080403.jpg

A Rocket Launcher with the forgiveness needed to find the fairway time and time again. :cool:

I always liked the looks of Cobra irons, almost all of them. I finally got a set when my game deteriorated with age and injuries.
I bough F-Max's. I had been having difficulty getting enough height on my irons shots. The F-Max irons handled that easily. I've
since moved to XXIO's but still have my F-Max's as backups.

Either my ZL driver or an early 2000s baffler 2hybrid... both stayed in the bag for a long time!

My 58° Snakebite Wide Low is one of my favorite clubs ever.
That one is so freaking good. I know I should use a variety of clubs around the green, but the 58WL is too good to not have in hand there.

LTDx driver

Another vote for the LTDx. Same to slightly more distance, better trajectory, and more accurate. It’s pretty fun on aim and shoot days :)

That one is so freaking good. I know I should use a variety of clubs around the green, but the 58WL is too good to not have in hand there.
It’s a great club.

I've heard so many great things. I've made 20 bags playing around for the MC. I agree, they will need to be put into play.

To hopefully redeem myself - Puma shoes are amazing and I also really enjoy your polo's and hoodies. =)
Redeemed! Now try an AeroJet at a demo day this year!

KING RADSPEED Big Tour Fairway . I got it for my kid for his birthday a few years ago. He is a magician with it. Stupid long, tee or turf.

King F9 driver, for sure. Might be the longest driver I've ever played when you hit it out 9f the middle.

Forged Tec irons based on how easy they were to hit when I demoed them last year

Another vote for the LTDx. Same to slightly more distance, better trajectory, and more accurate. It’s pretty fun on aim and shoot days :)
I chose my old hybrid as I really miss it but the LTDx and Agera are both competing to unseat it.

Tough question! So many great options...

Top two that immediately come to mind are either the F8 5-wood or F9 driver. I love the baffler rails on the F8 fairway wood, and the looks/sound is so good. But I have to give the slight edge to the F9 driver. Great design, and it holds a sentimental spot for me.

The F9 was/is a great driver.

Baffler..Pick one. Then they stopped making them??? Hard to understand why

Amp Cell Driver was the best they ever made, also

First Gen King Tec Hybrid.

Back