Favorite edible Christmas treat

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We know that Snickerdog anxiously awaits Christmas Trees, but do you have a treat that only comes out once a year? Mine is a special 4 year aged cheddar cheese that they only release during the winter months.

Meh mine is more something you could make any time but nobody does except this time of year. Sausage Balls...... they are awesome but too many people use WAY to much breading in them making them more like mi I bread balls flavored as sausage. If done right though, they are the best!

Peppermint bark

Schurzkuchen

Something my wife only does around the holidays is homemade rolls. They are amazing. I eat them for 2 or 3 strait days after Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I bought a box of candy canes this year for the first time in AGES.

and I say that because once I start eating them, I can... not.. stop...

Also, my wife and her mom make just basic christmas cookies that I eat too many of in one sitting.
Same with my Nana. She makes shortbread cookies that melt in your mouth and ughh... Fat Dan happy.

reeses-peanut-butter-tree_450x_crop_center.jpg

We know that Snickerdog anxiously awaits Christmas Trees, but do you have a treat that only comes out once a year? Mine is a special 4 year aged cheddar cheese that they only release during the winter months.

Tell me more about this cheese.

We make a candied bacon that is phenomenal, had it a a work potluck years ago and the coworker was kind enough to share it out. I could eat pounds of it on my own.

I bought a box of candy canes this year for the first time in AGES.

and I say that because once I start eating them, I can... not.. stop...

What flavor?

The girls in my family make plenty of Puppy Chow with some of those M&M pretzel combos. Delicious

Southern Supreme fruit cake
CD98DC77-8BB2-445E-8685-B9069010D9CD.jpeg

Dad, brother, and I throw a tri tip on the grill.

We’ll do a brisket now and again too.

Also: Ro-Tel dip. Love me some mindless munching on chips and dip

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

1. Reese’s Christmas trees

9999. Peppermint candy canes

Back