Favorite foods they no longer make

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Stouffer's used to make a great boil in bag creamed chicken. Heat it up pour it over Pepperridge Farm Puff Pastry Shells - Ambrosia on a cold night.

Nutty Wheat Thins - thin slivers of almonds on a wheat thins great with sharp cheddar

I remember that creamed chicken, we used to eat it over toast. Kinda like SOS (creamed chipped beef over toast).

The first one that comes to mind for me is Carls Jr's "Crispirito" - it was basically a chimichanga, but with ground beef and jalapeño nacho cheese filling.

Flakey Puffs. Early 1980s deliciousness.

I remember that creamed chicken, we used to eat it over toast. Kinda like SOS (creamed chipped beef over toast).

The first one that comes to mind for me is Carls Jr's "Crispirito" - it was basically a chimichanga, but with ground beef and jalapeño nacho cheese filling.
That sounds awesome

Team cereal and Hires root beer.

Oscar Mayer sandwich spread. When I was a kid, I took my lunch to school which usually had an Oscar Mayer Sanwich Spread sandwich with a bag of Fritos and Hostess Cupcakes. I loved that stuff. I’d buy it today if I could get it.

havn't seen Puffed Wheat in awhile. Same for All Bran, or 40% Bran flakes, People don 't eat much Corn Meal Mush (I liked it the next morning, put in the fridge overnight, cut i to blocks and fry like potatoe pancakes.) Ralston Purina, Grits. Maypo.

Grape Fig Newtons.

Yes! I had forgotten about these.

We used to get these pizza burgers from the Schwans man, that were delicious, at least to an 8 year old who knew no better.

I was/am devastated to learn they no longer make them

I was/am devastated to learn they no longer make them
Nothing says healthy snack like m&m's and snickers :ROFLMAO:. Sad my kids will never experience them...

Double decker tacos from Taco Bell. Not that I ever eat fast food ;)

I am not even sure...

Black Pepper Jack Doritos... mmmmmmm

Does "food they still make, but isn't what it once was," and only loosely qualifies as "food," count? If so: Vernor's Ginger Ale and Hostess Twinkies. (All the Hostess snack cakes, actually.)

Not a food but a drink I can't seem to find anymore is Cherry Sprite Zero.

I could be here forever.

Banana cream of wheat
Wild cherry Jello
Spicy Honey Mustard Combos
Oreo Big Stuf
Planters pizza cheese balls
Swiss Cheese crackers
Mcdonalds Arch Deluxe
McDonalds McSalad Shaker

I could go on forever.

I could be here forever.

Banana cream of wheat
Wild cherry Jello
Oreo Big Stuf
Swiss Cheese crackers
Mcdonalds Arch Deluxe
McDonalds McSalad Shaker

I could go on forever.

Spicy Honey Mustard Combos and Swiss Cheese crackers for the win, but please go on JB;

I could be here forever.

Banana cream of wheat
Wild cherry Jello
Oreo Big Stuf
Swiss Cheese crackers
Mcdonalds Arch Deluxe
McDonalds McSalad Shaker

I could go on forever.

You can still buy Spicy Honey Mustard combos form Amazon or Menards.

Back