Favorite golf memory of 2016

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
For me it was the Reed v Rory battle at the Ryder Cup. Instant Classic.

For me it was the Reed v Rory battle at the Ryder Cup. Instant Classic.

that one is hard to beat. Also the Phil vs Sergio was epic. Like 17 birdies between them! It was amazing golf to watch

The inaugural THP Kickoff Classic!

I've just completed my first year in golf. There's so many good memories, I don't think I can just pick one. It seems that at least once every game I play, I make at least one good shot that makes me go "wow" - that is awesome!! I like that. It's a thrill to really nail a good shot. So, those good shots stay with me because I love that feeling. But, if I had to pick I'd say it's the rounds I played with my Dad. He's getting up there but can still play.

Without question:

7e68a0366c1c7d864b71dcad196ef947.jpg

Tiger playing again!! Could be a monumental moment for him and the game of golf!

sitting at the bar with don brown and most of my other handcrafted experience brothers shooting the s--- having some laughs and getting ridiculously schooled by a genius and master of his craft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

700ab072572b9fe2e7993dddf4655267.jpg

#THPAmbition with Mike Yagley, Jose Miraflor, JB and GG, and especially my teammates and opponents. Such a good time!

ae0582d4d5bd429aab1c09e1e261413b.jpg
e2489b1aedd1a9228ab69da352131e3c.jpg

The three THP experiences I got to enjoy and the prep work leading up to RR including the bonding with teammates among the way

Ambition. By far.

700ab072572b9fe2e7993dddf4655267.jpg

#THPAmbition with Mike Yagley, Jose Miraflor, JB and GG, and especially my teammates and opponents. Such a good time!

So much this. Ambition was such a great experience.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Watching Jen hit probably the best shot she has hit since taking up the game this summer

Stood on the Academy tee around 150yds from the green and she hit her tee shot to just short of the front edge of the green, chipped up and 2 putted for a 4, on a hole that she had never done better than a 6 previously

Winning Regional Rivalry was special. And if you followed the first couple RR threads you know why

13507180_10157209860315089_2031973444622863793_n.jpg

Wonderful teammates, great opponents, and tons of fun.

The inaugural THP Kickoff Classic!

Happy to be teeing it up with a Vet in version 2. Only this time, you leave AL with some colors above your profile pic:act-up:

Getting hit by ball on the first hole in the afternoon of Regional Rivalry :alien:

Seriously though, for me if we are talking on the golf course it was also at RR when I drained a 50ft birdie putt on the par 3 7th to even our match in the afternoon. Both our opponents were in prime position for par and both myself and Lions81 were looking at long birdie putts. After battling all day that turned our match around.

Off the course...like c.a.eleric said, sitting at the bar with Don was pretty fantastic.

Shooting my PB with my Dad on his birthday followed closely by Regional Rivalry.

Shooting 6 under on the front 9 was certainly a thrill but being the last group of the Rudder Cup coming in with the match tied 5-5 and making 3 birdies in a row to close the match takes it.
7c24529a23e3bf623385040381bf6f84.jpg

What an awesome day!

Back