Favorite Hacker Foursome

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
4 days 4 courses, 4 THP members? Who is it and where are you going?

Dent, 907, Harry - Known them from before THP and would be an interesting mix of personalities.

Dent, 907, Harry - Known them from before THP and would be an interesting mix of personalities.

you gotta pick the 4 courses...and yeah most of us knew each other prior to thp

RedTail in Ma, Chambers Bay in Wa, Wolf Creek in Az, and Torrey Pines in Ca.

Yeah, nothing like getting my butt whipped by 3 teenagers! :D

Dent, AJ, TCC

Pebble Beach
Chambers Bay
Old Course St. Andrew's
TPC Sawgrass

Damnit this is so hard I hate doing this. I'm choosing 2 foursomes I don't care. 4 Courses: Augusta, Torrey Pines, TPC Sawgrass, Firestone CC. Oh wait.. I forgot that ourself doesnt count. Oh well mines a Fivesome, those are allowed :D

AJ
Smalls
Julie

Harry
Flop
TCC
MO

I have a feeling I missed some. I'm just driving the cart around in these ones to make the rules legit. That's a foursome, but I'm still there.

Oh wait.. I forgot that ourself doesnt count. Oh well mines a Fivesome, those are allowed :D

AJ
Smalls
Julie

It'll be a foursome...Smalls can carry my bag. :smile-big: :banana:

That would be fun, but I'd like to tee it up with GG and Claire, too. I think GG and I would be a good match, and Claire would prob kill us, but that's cool. (And since GG is all buddy-buddy with Rory McIlroy now too, he can round out the foursome!)

Actually no wait, I can't play with AJ, he's got that damn monster.. we would all go deaf after the first 4 holes. :D

Actually no wait, I can't play with AJ, he's got that damn monster.. we would all go deaf after the first 4 holes. :D

K, Smalls can play then. He might have a tough time with two bags, though...we'll be sure to get a cart.

K, Smalls can play then. He might have a tough time with two bags, though...we'll be sure to get a cart.

Is there any other way? hehehe

Damnit this is so hard I hate doing this. I'm choosing 2 foursomes I don't care. 4 Courses: Augusta, Torrey Pines, TPC Sawgrass, Firestone CC. Oh wait.. I forgot that ourself doesnt count. Oh well mines a Fivesome, those are allowed :D

AJ
Smalls
Julie

Harry
Flop
TCC
MO

I have a feeling I missed some. I'm just driving the cart around in these ones to make the rules legit. That's a foursome, but I'm still there.

As long as I'm in the group with Harry, so when I shoot an 186, I'll atleast be laughing! :banana:

Tough choices.

Anyone want to play with me??

Spoiler
I was going to say be in a foursome with me but that just sounded so dirty. I guess asking if anyone wanted to play with me is just as dirty.

I forgot some Honorable Mentions:

WSE
Gas
Bogey

I'm up for that one. As long as we play in Cali. Still to chilly here to play and I'm sure it's still a little cool around you dent.

I'm up for that one. As long as we play in Cali. Still to chilly here to play and I'm sure it's still a little cool around you dent.

You can always die of heat stroke play in Florida!

AJ
Smalls
Julie

Harry
Flop
TCC
MO

:angry:

Since I have golfed with JB all ready, and Dent is out as that is the second time he has dissed me(once on another board). My 4 would be.... don't know, and the courses.....St. Andrews Old Course, Bethpage Black, Sawgrass, & Pebble Beach.

Oops, again! Sorry Craig. See I told you I was missing someone, you fit in with bogey and WSE there. See I don't like this thread :crying:

That's why I didn't answer the question! There are several Kansas Citians here whom I plan on meeting up with this summer.

Tough choices.

Anyone want to play with me??

Spoiler
I was going to say be in a foursome with me but that just sounded so dirty. I guess asking if anyone wanted to play with me is just as dirty.

Sure! You can come when Rory bails.

Oops, again! Sorry Craig. See I told you I was missing someone, you fit in with bogey and WSE there. See I don't like this thread :crying:

Okay we'll just have to have a THP tournament then, JB? :D

That's in planning AJ. Well, not a tournament but a get-together.

Back