Favorite hole on your home course?

My favorite hole is the 8th. A 329 yd downhill par 4. For some reason I almost always hit a good tee shot here - right down the pipe. It allows me to get a par or birdie after getting a double or triple on the hole with the 50 yd wide fairway after I shank the ball through the woods into the 8th fairway on my 2nd shot.

My most hated hole on the course is the 10th... a 405 yd par 5. This hole should be an easy eagle or birdie given its layout, but for some reason I snap hook the tee shot into the trees every bloomin' time which results in a lost ball, OB, or recovery shot from hell. If I manage the recovery shot or take a drop, I'm looking at two GW to the green. I can't reach it in one and there's a water hazard. I've eagled and birdied this hole. But I've gotten the most doubles and triples on it because I can't hit a tee shot.

51bd0c6a32b4a7a34b813cee4ec60cd8.jpg

Number 11 - love how it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5th hole of our Shores 9 at Atascocita in Humble, TX. Left is dead and missing the fairway right leaves very little chance to reach the green. This hole plays perfectly for my 3-wood "sweeper" shot with a hard draw; I hit this fairway most every time and have a 9-iron or PW in usually. Back in the 80's, I birdied this hole 7 straight times!

Shores 5.PNG

Back