FBR Open (Spoilers possible!)

I was thinking the same thing, the playoff looked more like an episode of Survivor.

I was confused why they kept trying to hit driver... they were clearly off their game (somewhat) yet they pushed the driver around the course. I was curious why they didn't lay off and keep a short iron in their hand.

Okay, I think Peter Oosterhaus just farted really loud. I'm on a bit of a delay because of my DVR but, at the 1:56 mark, Oostie was describing a James Nitties chip. He suddenly paused and . . . fwaaaaaap, then started talking again.

I heard the same thing when I watched it last night. I even called my girlfriend into the room to listen to it, she just shook her head. It was a very smooth transition though, they never skipped a beat.

I was confused why they kept trying to hit driver... they were clearly off their game (somewhat) yet they pushed the driver around the course. I was curious why they didn't lay off and keep a short iron in their hand.
They probably both felt that they had to go for it and not leave any strokes on the table.
Im sure that nerves also played a factor and they probably werent thinking clearly as well.
What really did Hoffman is was his putting. Especially on the last few holes, his putting really went out the window (no doubt nerves played a factor). He was having problems sinking short putts and his putting speed just wasnt on.

What really did Hoffman is was his putting. Especially on the last few holes, his putting really went out the window (no doubt nerves played a factor). He was having problems sinking short putts and his putting speed just wasnt on.

haha! you really could see the sunday yips on those last few putts.

Oh yeah. I felt sorry for the poor guy. He seems like such a friendly, nice, likeable guy and you could really tell that the pressure was getting to him.

I though Ryan Moore looked like a cross between Angus Young and Mister Rogers.

Finally found a photo.

Ryan-Moore-Apparel_450x600.jpg

Oh, and by the way, Moore didn't make the cut at this week's Buick Invitational.

Those shoes kinda remind me of old basketball high tops.

^^^
Chuck Taylors

Back