• Tin Cup

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am just sitting here in the rain watching Field of Dreams. It brings back a lot of nostalgia for me and is a classic. Yet, I also thoroughly enjoy Tin Cup. While not a classic I usually turn it on when I see it there.

So, what you got.

Field of Dreams or Tin Cup, which Kevin Costner movie is the one you will sit and watch now and again?

I’ll watch For the Love of the Game before I will Field of Dreams.

I like them both, but Field of Dreams is the better movie.

Tin Cup by a mile

Screenshot_20230709_150839_Google.jpg

Field of Dreams .
In my pantheon of just darn good movies.

Mark Twain once said the definition of a classic is a book everyone has heard of and no one has read.

field of dreams is a classic. But it is god awful boring.

tin cup and his 7 iron all day.

FOD has a little bit more philosophical content with a bit more meaning and imagination.
I like TC just for entertainment.
I voted FOD.

This is a golf website, but field of dreams is the correct answer....

Tin Cup is more in line with Major League... I love both movies, but not the same tier as FoD

Not a baseball guy so definitely Tin Cup.

Tin Cup- It’s a spa!

field of dreams. so many feels.

tin cup is cute. but it’s not an emotive film.

Field of Dreams is the better movie, but I will watch Tin Cup more often. The Costner movie that I will never pass up is Bull Durham.

Tin cup over field of dreams for me. I've seen field of dreams, but honestly don't remember a whole lot of it.

tin cup because funny, can watch many times and still find a laugh

Wow… Two very different types of movies. Not even sure I can choose. 🤔
Yeah, they are. I voted TC, because it's about golf and I really don't care much about baseball.

I enjoyed FoD well enough, but, it's TC that's in the DVD/BD library--along with Dances With Wolves (my wife loves that film), Waterworld, and The Postman.

Both great movies, but I chose Field of Dreams. Hits me right in the feels every darn time!

Field of Dreams, without question.

Tin cup fir me.

Tin Cup taking this isn’t really surprising, but is clearly the lesser movie.

I didn’t like Tin Cup. Kevin Costner’s character was an idiot and the Don Johnson character was a d#ck. So I guess Field of Dreams is my choice.

Back