Field of Dreams or Tin Cup?

Field of Dreams or Tin Cup?

• Field of Dreams

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Tin Cup

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters
Field of Dreams was an extremely well done movie. Tin Cup is very funny and extremely entertaining. But not even close to the same league as Field of Dreams.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

FOD is a better film. I'd rather watch Tin Cup. I'm not a baseball guy (not after the strike in the 90s).

Tin Cup is a more enjoyable watch for me. Serious at times, but pretty fun overall. How can you not love Cheech!? If its on, I would usually click over for a bit.

Overall is Field of Dreams the better movie? Probably. I've maybe only ever watched the whole thing once. Would I click over to it? Nah.

I’m not a baseball guy at all, so Tin Cup wins just because of that.

I’ll watch For the Love of the Game before I will Field of Dreams.
Kelly Preston > Amy Madigan then?

Yeah that checks out. :p

Tin cup every time

Field of dreams for me, I grew up playing baseball and watched that movie a lot. I didn't get into golf way later and have only watched Tin Cup a few times.

Field of Dreams. Primarily because I like watching baseball more than watching golf. Big fan of both movies though.

Tin Cup, but damn, tough choice. FoD is such a great movie.

Field of Dreams is a much better movie.

Field of Dreams - as much as I love golf, baseball has been my passion sport since I can remember. And FOD always brings me back to great baseball memories.

Field of Dreams all day long. What an amazing movie. Also side note the 1st Field of Dreams game in 21' was just epic and so well done.

Tin Cup is an amazing movie too. My brother and I quote it every time we play

Tin Cup of course

Tin Cup hands down.

Back