FINALLY Bought a Snow Blower

Snow blowers were a better invention than the hybrid golf club.

yep! got one too this year. it was pure torture having to shovel all the snow i got last year.
so i buy a snow blower and here we are, Dec. 8th, no snow! it's working already!
but seriously, i can't wait to use this bad boy. i'm pumped...just need some snow.
product_7148_500.jpg
That's a beauty! Mine is working like your's is, which is fine with me! :)

Couldn't get my snowblower working last year, record snowfall, this summer got it tuned up and all ready to go so no snow. Just my luck at least the golf courses are still open
Which is better than snow. :)

Snow blowers were a better invention than the hybrid golf club.
Agreed. :)

I would love to have a snow blower, but most of the time, we don't get enough snow to justify it.

I really do. But it will be away from the snow! haha

Just use this ... it seems faster

All you guys' machines look great but I am glad we don't need them here. This stuff sure brings back memories. I was in the UP of Michigan for four winters in the early 70s in the Air Force. Lots of shoveling, not much fun. I do not envy you guys in the snow at all. We had several snows last winter including a foot of snow once. But that is a rarity here. It tore guttering off, broke limbs and generally messed things up. I used my John Deere tractor and front loader to move the snow (100 yd driveway) for the big one. The last big snow before that was 1993 so maybe we are good for 18-20 more years.

Back