Fire Fighters, Police Officers, and Soldiers vs Lawyers and Politicians

I like this idea. Falls under the all-encompassing "don't be a Richard", in my opinion.

I've also got an irrational hatred/phobia of dentists, so I'd like to include them if at all possible.

Dentists? Really?

without lawyers and politicians, would the #1 question be "who's going to suck all this scum now?!"

There is a sociopoliticalthermodynamic law known as the Conservation of Scum. Or there should be. For scum to be sucked, it must be generated. If it is not generated, it cannot be sucked, and therefore the would-be suckers move to alternate sources of sustenance more beneficial to society as a whole. Good and bad; skilled and incompetent; moral, amoral, and immoral; these exist in all professions and affiliations. I just believe that a surplus of a profession will, of necessity, result in scum generation and sucking. Which is why I will be very likely to support the first Presidential candidate who supports term limits and a fifteen year moratorium on law school admissions. Just sayin'.

What's the difference between a Catfish and a Lawyer?

One's a scum sucking, bottom feeder. The other one's a fish.

What's the difference between a Catfish and a Lawyer?

One's a scum sucking, bottom feeder. The other one's a fish.

Funny lol!

Fire Fighters, Police Officers, and Soldiers vs Lawyers and Politicians

Couple of things.
If that was 1 ft, I have a 19" hog.
And it was for a natural birdie...Everybody knows you always putt the birdie putts.
But it was fun, wasn't it.

Almost woke my wife when I saw this response due to laughter. It was more than a foot but not by much. No way lions misses it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOZAAAAJDNhYWUzMzE3LTdiY2EtNGMxNS04MTY3LTE4NmU0ZDJlZTk5OQ.jpg

I think that regardless of what career path anyone takes, there will always be examples of both good and bad people in any profession, and it is always going to be the bad ones that give the rest of them a bad reputation

Most people would put a surgeon or doctor in the same group as fire-fighters/police/soldiers, yet we had a case here in the UK recently where a surgeon was convicted for effectively mutilating patients by operating on them when there was no clinical need at all, or look at Harold Shipman who was a doctor that used his position to become a serial killer

I can't deny that I sometimes question the ethics of a lawyer who defends murderers, but that is because it is something I couldn't do, especially in cases where there is so much overwhelming evidence against them

Back