First Look: KBS TD Graphite Wood Shaft

This bit is interesting:

"According to KBS, the TD by design will play lighter and stiffer than most other models not the market, without any sacrifice in feel. We were told that if you enjoy the feel of their shafts, you will definitely enjoy the feel of the TD Graphite Wood Shaft."
Interesting, I play the PGI's in my irons and have been really happy.
This shaft will have to be tested when they are out.
Guess they are out but have never seem them in a fitting bay.

First sim round was a success, shaft is smooth. The scientific waffle test had me a bit concerned that it was going to be a bit soft but sure didn’t play like that. Happy with the purchase, I would say it is a mid launch shaft and not super low spin. I have it in the Aerojet LS and for me it seems like it is a good combo. Real test will be when I get it out on a course in a few months

Got in another sim round, I’m pretty impressed with this shaft. I wish I had tried it a couple of years ago but don’t remember any buzz with these and just had no interest. The finish line on these is actually pretty good, you don’t see it in pictures but the gloss red is nice. You know this one is old news but can be had at a pretty good price now

The sucker that I am for limited edition stuff made me buy these 3 shafts. The Serape was only available in driver so I went with:

Driver. 60 cat 5 Serape

4w. 70 cat 5 Chrome

7w. 80 cat 5 RainbowIMG_3436.jpegIMG_3438.jpegIMG_3437.jpegIMG_3439.pngIMG_3440.png

This is the one wood shaft I keep going back to.

I dont know what specifically I like about it but it produces consistent results more than anything else ive played. This time around I tip trimmed a little bit extra and that seems to be the sweet spot. I was able to hit a new ball speed high last week

I can't wait to see how this thing feels and performs in the new driver head

I can't wait to see how this thing feels and performs in the new driver head
Very underrated shaft... For me it wants to do the same thing just about every time. Ive played Ventus, Tensei, and Diamana shafts but ive never driven the ball as well as I have with those brands compared to the TD

IMG_4083.jpegIMG_4084.jpeg

This is the one wood shaft I keep going back to.

I dont know what specifically I like about it but it produces consistent results more than anything else ive played. This time around I tip trimmed a little bit extra and that seems to be the sweet spot. I was able to hit a new ball speed high last week

Very underrated shaft... For me it wants to do the same thing just about every time. Ive played Ventus, Tensei, and Diamana shafts but ive never driven the ball as well as I have with those brands compared to the TD
@jwebbs here's the other thread

Back