Is a bit less busy IMO than this, with one fixed weight in the back

TS2.jpg

Just sayin ;)

So this ... with 2 moveable track designs & a mysterious channel in the front

View attachment 8912986

Is a bit less busy IMO than this, with one fixed weight in the back

View attachment 8912987

Just sayin ;)

Ironically, this has a change in battery and a slot up front. hahahahah. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

titleist_917_d2_driver.jpg

Why are you comparing the TS2 to the 200g? It should be 200 vs TS2. TS3 to 200g.

Feels like cherry pickin' man.

I'm not comparing them to anything :unsure: I was just stating that it looked busy to me. YOU then compared it to my current gamer. :sneaky:

I'm not comparing them to anything :unsure: I was just stating that it looked busy to me. YOU then compared it to my current gamer. :sneaky:
uhhhhh....

both the regular 200 and the 200x do not have movable weights. What is overwhelming about them?

Just because you don't answer a question doesn't mean it wasn't the first thing that was asked :sneaky:

uhhhhh....

Just because you don't answer a question doesn't mean it wasn't the first thing that was asked :sneaky:

We will just agree to disagree :rolleyes:

I think the 200 is busy looking, you apparently, do not.

We have this great forum with multiple degrees of thought & opinions. That's what makes it great (y)

We will just agree to disagree :rolleyes:

I think the 200 is busy looking, you apparently, do not.

We have this great forum with multiple degrees of thought & opinions. That's what makes it great (y)
can you do the arrow thingys on the 200 (not the 200g) to explain what makes it busy?

Looks pretty typical to me.

can you do the arrow thingys on the 200 (not the 200g) to explain what makes it busy?

Looks pretty typical to me.

Why would I do that? I wasn't comparing the 200 ... my original busy comments were about the 200g. For obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

Typical?? In what way :unsure:

:zsimpsons:

The 200g just screams customization

I'd hit it.

I see what you did here :sneaky: You win 100,000 innernet bucks! :greenalien:

On the topic of the drivers I wouldn't mind taking a few cuts with the 200, even though it looks so busy and complex :alien2:

I see what you did here :sneaky: You win 100,000 innernet bucks! :greenalien:

On the topic of the drivers I wouldn't mind taking a few cuts with the 200, even though it looks so busy and complex :alien2:

No one needs your comment either! :rolleyes:

I am most interested in what shaft Mizuno offers. They always have good shaft offerings.

The shaft options are expanding just like they did with the MP-20 iron line. There will also be an up-charge for some as well.

man, these irons

BFEDFDEB-6494-4E87-939E-FB44FF781555.jpeg

look SO much busier than these irons

C3BAA325-1CF7-4648-8F58-6564049D1486.jpeg

lol

I don't really think these are apples to apples. I think the T100 are a much closer comparison.

that’s the point of my post. look at op. he’s comparing two drivers that set out to accomplish very different things, and implying one is busier than the other. it’s not a valid comparison, hence my sarcastic post haha

Always a smart a** in every group :rolleyes: Not sure why people's comments have to be so degrading. You don't agree with someone's comment, fine. Express your opinion & then let it be. Why beat it in the ground? :deadhorse:

Always a smart a** in every group :rolleyes: Not sure why people's comments have to be so degrading. You don't agree with someone's comment, fine. Express your opinion & then let it be. Why beat it in the ground? :deadhorse:

Genuinely I think the idea is engagement. Rather than drive by posting of "looks great" or "looks awful", people are trying to engage to talk about why, tech and more. Its the THP Way, or one we hope is the THP Way.

gx7-Leading-Edge.png

PDP-TS2-Hero-1200x1100-20190325.jpeg
More apples to apples?:cool:

that’s the point of my post. look at op. he’s comparing two drivers that set out to accomplish very different things, and implying one is busier than the other. it’s not a valid comparison, hence my sarcastic post haha

Gotcha. Sorry, sometimes sarcasm is missed in text.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the 200x and what it is intended to accomplish.

Driver heads for all needs, I dig that a lot from a company.

Just catching up with these. I hope I can take some swings. Having played Mizuno irons for 2 seasons I certainly have a brand fondness. I have been blown away by Ping's recent releases, so the bar will be high to get me to change.

I prefer simplicity but am open to more adjustability. Visually, however, that's a driver sole I would try to avoid looking at too much.

Back