First Look: Mizuno ST-200 Drivers

I really want to try them, especially the 200G.

Not a bad looking club at all. I am really curious as to what the front track area does.

Not a bad looking club at all. I am really curious as to what the front track area does.

After looking at it. I am almost 100% certain that is just a brace or space for the the sliding weight on the toe. I do not think it serves any other purpose than that.

Last edited:
So these could be the driver options for whoever gets into the Mizuno Experience. :love:

I think its probably more a "will be" rather than could be. :cool:

Mizuno hasn't officially announced the ST200 so I stayed with "could be" until we get some new information.
I remember several golf buddies of mine giving a lot of praise to the ST190 lineup. They were VERY impressed with the looks and the performance. I'm curious about what's new on this ST200 line. I love the running bird logo right in the middle of the sole.

So Mizuno just posted on their Instagram an interesting little clip about the ST200 driver.
This new driver is using Beta Ti for the face, not SP700 like from previous generations.

I could be wrong but I believe Beta Titanium can be used to make the face lighter but not lose the properties to keep ball speeds up.

TXG dropped another outstanding video with Chris Voshall on these yesterday... really piqued my interest to another level to possibly discuss these in person with Chris at The Mizuno Experience :D

I really enjoyed the st190, I will definitely try them out. Hoping atmos black tour spec is still a no up charge offering.

Hello - Would like to know the lineup on the custom shafts.

Brooks hitting the new Mizuno driver in Abu Dhabi.

These drivers look sick. Mizuno has brought their A Game again in 2020 with the ST200 lineup. Nice little interview with Voshall on TXG....seems like a great deal of thought went into these woods to give them a performance edge over the ST190 range. Can't wait to see if that translates into real world output. Glad they didn't mess with the general appearance from last year as the ST190 series got my vote for best looking woods of 2019 by a mile.

These drivers look sick. Mizuno has brought their A Game again in 2020 with the ST200 lineup. Nice little interview with Voshall on TXG....seems like a great deal of thought went into these woods to give them a performance edge over the ST190 range. Can't wait to see if that translates into real world output. Glad they didn't mess with the general appearance from last year as the ST190 series got my vote for best looking woods of 2019 by a mile.

Check this out.

Im really excited to see these in person, they look like they have the more classic Titleist shape that I prefer with a deeper face. If they look like I hope they do, I could defiantly have these in the bag.

IMG_1616.JPGIMG_1617.JPGIMG_1618.JPGIMG_1620.JPGIMG_1621.JPG

Last edited:
Looks wise...to me, the ST-190 looks better, at least on the sole. But, all initial feedback says these ST-200 woods out perform the previous iteration by a wide margin.

Wow... WTH happened in October... Wow

Anyways these look good and very curious what the big improvement in 200vs 190... To me they look very similar but all of a sudden getting much more attention!?

Anyone available for a Quick filler to get me up to date on tech changes?

Best part about this is the price drop coming for ST190. It's gorgeous and I have an itch for more Mizuno to go with my new irons.
I have the ST190, love the look, feel, and sound, great driver.

I am most interested in what shaft Mizuno offers. They always have good shaft offerings.
I saw a tweet from Luke Donald swinging the new driver -- and he has a TPT shaft in it.

Screenshot_20200128-105440.jpg

For those curious check out @theofficialtxg

Maybe an optional sliding front weight? No idea about that design otherwise.

I saw a tweet from Luke Donald swinging the new driver -- and he has a TPT shaft in it.

Thats awesome. But TPT will not be offered. They are a strict after market product company. At least for the moment.

Back