Wow I'm going to be honest, those are a little ugly. Too casual for a golf course I guess

Here's the link to the new Foot Joy shoe.

http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=322

What does everyone think? I am not a fan. I love my Chuck Taylors that I wear casually but I can't see rocking something like this on the course. Just not my look but I am sure there will be plenty of people that like them.

Saw them the other day and I thought the same thing. They look like Chucks! I don't think these will sell like the rest of the FJ line. Of all the street shoes I have seen I think Ecco has done the best job. I like classic looking shoes!!

Too casual looking for me, but my daughter loves them.

Dangit... Just tried to post. I'm a closet shoe hoarder. I can't not try on shoes and I have tons at home. Now my obsession is slowly creeping to golf shoes. I tried these on and compared against the Ecco street, Pumas and I left out the Nike's earlier but they were compared against as well. These were on another level when it comes to initial comfort. Felt so soft and inviting especially when walking around. Only thing is, I wonder if this would be good for on the course? Is there enough support? I may end up buying these. They were so much more comfortable imo than the others. It felt like I was walking on pillows.

I dont like the looks of them at all. Looks like an old pair of converse all-stars that Larry Bird would have worn. I have two pair of Ecco Street primer and I like those but these just look different (Ugly) :bad:

I did not see a picture of the bottoms.

Back