Good idea, but for that price Id expect it to be fully polished and not need 15 ft of room to navigate.
One day this tech will be commonplace & affordable, and I'll own one at that time.

So was this thing a bust or what for Foresight? They now have (may have always) NOTE: ALL SALES FOR THIS ITEM ARE FINAL. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR THIS ITEM, AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED. THIS POLICY IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.

Been a year since announced at PGA show 2020. Any stats on how these carts have held up?

I bought a Forecaddie last July. I found the remote arduous but workable. When altering directions it would over adjust. But I learned to deal with it. However a month and half later it started to really malfunction. It pulled hard to the left and in follow mode would wander off. We tried to reboot but to no avail and I sent it in for repair. They have only one service center and it’s in California. I commute between the Midwest and Florida. So not convenient at all. It took forty five days to get the Forecaddie back to me. Upon receipt of the unit, it took all of 16 holes for it to malfunction again with the same operating issues. I asked for a new unit and was told that they had none available although I saw online that I could purchase a new unit. My only option was to again return the unit across country for repair. I sent the unit back the first week of December and literally have zero idea when it will be returned. I again asked either for a new cart my money back as the unit has been in the repair shop longer than it was on the golf course. Again I was told there were no units a available and was referred to the policy statements which a Harvard law graduate would have difficulty understanding. This the first time I’ve done a negative review. This is a terrible company to deal with and I would never ever purchase any product from them in the future. If you buy a Forecaddie from them, you had better hope it works because you will be without your unit for an unwarranted amount of time. I give the company a solid F.

I first purchased the Forecaddy and the quality was terrible. After 3 outings the motor whined and after 3 months it stopped working all together. They would not take it back, but since I lost faith in it, I purchased the Q FOLLOW.

The build quality of The Q is far superior to the forecaddy. I think the usability, smoothness of operation and features may be a better with the forecaddy however.

In follow mode, the Q corrections are EXTREMELY aggressive...so aggressive that at times it will waggle back and forth, losing connection. I emailed my US supplier and they had me reset the remote, but this didn't help. I've also tried making my bag on both the heavy and light ends of the weight recommendation to no avail.

Given the choice, I would buy the Q again over the forecaddy...I just wish that the follow mode and turning algorithms were smoother.

My time with the forecaddy has come to an end. I’ve had it going since launch and it was always good, not great, but one of the wheel motors finally died. Foresight has been less than responsive regarding issues with the forecaddy and the quality of the builds is a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed my time with the forecaddy but the price isn’t justified for what is delivered currently.

My time with the forecaddy has come to an end. I’ve had it going since launch and it was always good, not great, but one of the wheel motors finally died. Foresight has been less than responsive regarding issues with the forecaddy and the quality of the builds is a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed my time with the forecaddy but the price isn’t justified for what is delivered currently.
I am so glad I did not get one. Thanks for coming back and updating. I was really hoping this unit would be the one that I get.

I am so glad I did not get one. Thanks for coming back and updating. I was really hoping this unit would be the one that I get.
Absolutely. It has plenty of good but it has a lot wrong that really distracts. There is a reason it’s only a one year warranty. I’ve been in a foresight discord for a while and some of the issues have been eye opening. I would buy again at the right price but the current one ain’t it.

DO NOT BUY A FORECADDY. unless you only plan on playing once a month and in perfect weather. I play 3-5 days a week and in all kinds of weather. The location of the battery made it susceptible to moisture getting into the battery holder and causing damage to the the connection. I sent it back for repairs in the original box. It took them over 6 months to repair? They returned my cart bubble wrapped and in a flimsy cardboard box. Tried to charge me $600 for repairs that should have been covered. Settled on $325. NEVER AGAIN.

Pretty cool, not sure I would ever use one, but I can really see the benefits for those that like walking and can support the cost. Looks well made and transportable as well.

Totally disappointed with the Forecaddy. I purchased mine in 2020 and after about 8 months it started to pull hard to the right. I sent it back for repair (still under warranty) and within a month of getting it back, it started to pull hard to the left! Again I retuned it and this time did not hear from the company for 3 months (allegedly due to the chip shortage). When I finally heard from them they tried to tell me that they received my unit in a damaged condition and that it would not be able to be repaired. Fortunately, I had taken pics before sending it and disputed that the unit was damaged due to my negligence. We came to a compromise and they provided a refurbished unit, which has been okay to date. However, I have two buddies who have had the exact same problem with their units. Clearly there is defect with the unit that needs to be addressed (possibly a recall?) The concept is wonderful but the equipment is completely subpar! This could be such a great product. Get it together Foresight!

I purchased this unit with grand expectations last year. I received the cart in April 2022. It broke down in November 2022. I had to send the cart back myself and shipping was around $300. It took a month to get the unit back and many emails to find out when I might expect it. The unite broke down again in April 2023. Foresight Sports has asked to have it shipped back again. I cannot continue to pay for returns. Customer service is not friendly (BUT call the number and ask for a call back, that is the fastest way in), and I am through with this company. The unit was a pleasure to use when it was working.

You still at Gaylord? They told me recently no walking allowed. I'm confused...
They aren’t allowing walkers anymore, when I asked about using a moto cart.

I will say that when the ForeSight ForeCaddy works, it works well. Problem is that it does not work very often. I have had to return it for a motherboard failure. I had battery problems. I had a problem with the foot pedal. Now it is in the shop again for another mechanical failure. ForeSight has had the unit for going on 3 months now with no end in sight. I would avoid at all costs due to poor quality and poor responsiveness from ForeSight.

Back