JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Meet ForeCaddy™, our cutting-edge smart cart, designed from the ground up to give you the luxury and performance you've come to expect from Foresight Sports. With 4 modes of operation, ForeCaddy does so much more than tote your golf bag around the course.

From added health benefits to showing off the coolest gear in front of your buddies, ForeCaddy will truly change your game. And with accessories like a ball and scorecard holder, phone charger, and more, ForeCaddy turns your "good walk spoiled" into the ideal golfing experience.

FORECADDY MODES INCLUDE:
  • Follow (BETA) - Just clip the remote to your waist, walk, and let ForeCaddy take care of the rest. Note: Follow mode should only be used on the fairway and with at least 7.5 feet of space on each side to ensure safety.
  • Remote - Use the remote to precisely navigate ForeCaddy around the course.
  • Power Assist - Get a little extra "oomph" when pushing ForeCaddy up steeper slopes.
  • Manual - Give ForeCaddy a break and let gravity (with your guidance) handle the work down slopes and gentler terrain.
Cost is around $2000

FC_follow-from-the-tee_1800x1012.jpg
ForeCaddyrigthside_1800x1012.png
1_2_1800x1243.jpg

It would have been a whole lot cooler if they would have thrown in some ball flight monitoring tech into the cart.

Digging it. Not sure I would ever actually get one new but its clean, simple in asthetics, and will highlight the bag. Would love to see how the follow feature works. Not sure how I think the smaller front wheels would handle different terrain undulations.

It would have been a whole lot cooler if they would have thrown in some ball flight monitoring tech into the cart.

Maybe a remote mount point for a GC2/GCQ on the spine of the upright facing out as a mobile fitting platform? :)

That being said, I still like the idea. However the cost seems a little high with the likes of Alphard wheels being about 1/4 of that. Difference is of course you don't need your own push cart to attach the Alphard wheels to

If I had money burning a hole in my pocket, I would for sure pick one of these up. Looks awesome but definitely out of my price range for a "push" cart

Very nice looking power cart. Agree that it would be interesting to see a power cart with some tracking or flight monitoring ability.

The price is just a BIT higher than I would pay.

• Admin
1) That looks and sounds absolutely amazing.

2) Holy hell that price.

There may be one headed my way. I was very on the fence about an electric cart and was waiting for this release for a while now

Seems like an amazing idea, but I could never justify that price. Maybe if it replaced my divots, repaired balls marks on the green, and told me how good my golf game was after each shot, in addition to what it already does....:unsure: No I still couldn't justify that price. Sorry.

There may be one headed my way. I was very on the fence about an electric cart and was waiting for this release for a while now

@JDax does your course allow walking?

Looks better and appears to be more compact than its follow cart competitor (Stewart). Price Is where I expected it to be. I think the shock with the price for most folks is that you have to pay it all upfront, no one complains when they have to pay $20 a round for a cart for the 100 rounds they play over a period of a few years.

Looks better and appears to be more compact than its follow cart competitor (Stewart). Price Is where I expected it to be. I think the shock with the price for most folks is that you have to pay it all upfront, no one complains when they have to pay $20 a round for a cart for the 100 rounds they play over a period of a few years.

Agreed. Its how I justified the Clicgear cart purchase. 8-10 rounds and it paid for itself. This is the same thing but might span multiple years.

Idk about that one but I’ll take it! I budgeted for an MGI that was $1600. The intro price makes this a consideration for me but full price wouldn’t.

That cart would need 35s, a 6 inch lift and, be able to "Roll coal" to follow me on our course's where I hit the ball! :p

I can get an electric push cart with a built in gps and enough juice for 3 rounds for $1000 less

Bit high price point if you ask me. But I don't walk anymore either so .... (y):ROFLMAO:

Any info on the remote or the balance of this thing?

The clip on remote is pretty cool. Only info I have is what is linked above.

The clip on remote is pretty cool. Only info I have is what is linked above.
I’m hoping it is well designed and small enough. Time will tell!

Back