Formerly known as oumagic

giphy.gif
Oumagique is still open if you want a name change

I have VERY mixed feelings about this :ROFLMAO:;)
Is this the THP transfer protocol equivalent? :ROFLMAO:

Just messing with you Triple Frak, I know you are a Sooner.

I was wondering what the new Avi was the other day! I like it!

Is this the THP transfer protocol equivalent? :ROFLMAO:

Just messing with you Triple Frak, I know you are a Sooner.
He was scared of the SEC.

@Triple Frak

Just had to type that out to help process it. :LOL:

Plus my boss has retired and I am trying to get him to be active here. Definitely couldn’t have an oumagic and kumagic. That totally destroys the moniker. It would be like Baylormagic joining the forum

Love that avatar

Plus my boss has retired and I am trying to get him to be active here. Definitely couldn’t have an oumagic and kumagic. That totally destroys the moniker. It would be like Baylormagic joining the forum

I waited until football season so it didn’t seem like I was bailing on my boys, but it is a new year and time for a new name. I use oumagic elsewhere and was tired of getting dm’s on IG when my team lost.

this forum name comes from my love of triple track and Battlestar Galactica. Also, I was playing as a single with a son and his 90 year old father a few years ago. The son was bragging about his putting prowess with the new Triple Track for a few holes. He missed a short putt, and starts having a melt down and the dad leans over to me and quietly says they should call that “triple f**k.”

so oumagic is retired.
View attachment 9059157

This is awesome! I really like it!!!

Oh I'd really SCREW this place up then if I went KYMagic :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'm glad you gave us a heads up! When people change their avatar they always throw me for a loop, let alone their name 🤣
Yes, wholeheartedly agree!

Also, I can’t figure out why, but the new avatar is creeping me out! 😂

Here’s to new beginnings @Triple Frak!

LMAO the responses in here are great!

Yes, wholeheartedly agree!

Also, I can’t figure out why, but the new avatar is creeping me out! 😂

Here’s to new beginnings @Triple Frak!
Cylons are not cute puppies. You should be freaked out

I was a bit disappointed upon learning you were not, in fact, a magician. So maybe this is a good thing.

Oumagic is back. no rhyme or reason other than it felt “right”

please direct all complaints to triple frak. TIA

Back