Formerly known as oumagic

Pourin' one out for the homie.

After reading this , lve felt like I’ve met a lot of new people , only briefly , but it was nice ,, for a moment in time …
…….😂🤭

I’m confused…Oklahoma wins their season opener and now this? 🤷‍♂️

He’s back!

Oumagic is back. no rhyme or reason other than it felt “right”

please direct all complaints to triple frak. TIA
Congrats for beating UTEP 👍🏻

Well this is news to wake up to!

Welcome back. I've been debating a change myself for awhile but haven't pulled the trigger yet

I liked Triple Frak better 😢. Rest his soul... golf in peace little guy.

‘Twas a life well lived for TF

I’m confused…Oklahoma wins their season opener and now this? 🤷‍♂️
Let’s face facts. Nobody liked triple frak. No one likes oumagic either, but at least it is easier to say “screw OU” than it is to say “drop dead, triple frak”

Let’s face facts. Nobody liked triple frak. No one likes oumagic either, but at least it is easier to say “screw OU” than it is to say “drop dead, triple frak”
I love OUMagic!!

All is right again OUmagic is back.

When I saw your new user name I just about fell out of my chair! Welcome back.

Also, @GolferGal if @oumagic asks to change his name again, the only option should be “Par3Poppin” as punishment.

Now that I have my name going on the league trophy, I don’t think I can ever change from oumagic. Name plate is currently in production…image.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations👍🍾, but can you still claim credit for a …redundant non de plume ? 😂

You should have never changed to begin with. In fact, I propose a new rule:

If you are selected to the Morgan Cup and get your forum name on mine of those fancy custom signs, that’s your name forever.

You should have never changed to begin with. In fact, I propose a new rule:

If you are selected to the Morgan Cup and get your forum name on mine of those fancy custom signs, that’s your name forever.
Big Dill Pickles don’t put forth rules. They go on a plate next to a pastrami sandwich.

Nameplate will be done next week!

Back