CONTEST Free AC membership

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been very fortunate with some very lucky moments/opportunities the last few months. The most recent was getting a life changing job opportunity after my current boss tried to run me out for trying to move up (Karma 😅) So now I want to pay that good fortune back.

Thanksgiving is pretty close. So I want you to post one thing you are thankful for. It could be family. It could be a great round recently. Anything. Sunday morning I will pick one person from the posts to cover their AC membership.

Very nice gesture

Sweet gesture (y)

Lets get some entries!

Awesome gesture, @Golf4Lux !! Hope you’re still blasting those TSR drives!!

Right on!

Not an entry but I'm grateful for this community and the opportunities it has afforded me.

Awesome gesture, @Golf4Lux !! Hope you’re still blasting those TSR drives!!

I am! I actually just got great news that the injury I was playing through at Ballyhack was not spinal. They gave me some steroids and such hoping that will resolve the issue that they believe is muscle only.

Very cool of you and congrats on the job!

Awesome gesture!~

I am thankful for let me survive from series of illnesses including diabetes, 2 food poisoning, and Covid-19. My dad passes away too early and I believe he was looking after me. So thankful to my family and friends..... and golfing!

Last edited:
Awesome gesture!

I have been very fortunate with some very lucky moments/opportunities the last few months. The most recent was getting a life changing job opportunity after my current boss tried to run me out for trying to move up (Karma 😅) So now I want to pay that good fortune back.

Thanksgiving is pretty close. So I want you to post one thing you are thankful for. It could be family. It could be a great round recently. Anything. Sunday morning I will pick one person from the posts to cover their AC membership.

I'm grateful for my wife. I have been with a lot of women in my life and never met one that truly cared for me the way she does. 20 years together and she still does everything she can to make me happy. Even when I don't deserve it. No drama, no jealousy, no me me me. Just what a true partner and friend should be.

Love this gesture!

I'm grateful for my newborn son and my incredibly patient and loving wife!

I'm thankful for my son who I hope will be my golfing buddy when he's big enough for a set of clubs.

I'm thankful for every day I get to spend with my beautiful wife and for her tolerating me for over 30 years.

I’m thankful for nine healthy
Grandchildren!!

Threw all the names in the hat and randomly drew.

@AndyL0711 Congrats you are the winner!

Hey @GolferGal ! Can you help with this getting completed? Thanks!

Edit: Andy has a membership. We will be redrawing!

Last edited:
Great gesture!

So turn of events guys turns out Andy has a membership. I will be redrawing!

Back