Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I'm guessing black PTx.

4e79561e484ab324af8cf1dddc72e227.jpg

Look at these beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I was close.

You mind coming along? I really enjoyed your play by play for the Srixon event. Would love to her your tee box commentary when I hit a skanky drive off #1.

You will enjoy the course, great track, holes 14-18 are a challenging stretch of holes. Can’t wait to follow along.

. Would love to her your tee box commentary when I hit a skanky drive off #1.

"that was left of Bernie Sanders......which is wayyy left"

dd008bf888deb750a1bf88c127949806.jpg

You mind coming along? I really enjoyed your play by play for the Srixon event. Would love to her your tee box commentary when I hit a skanky drive off #1.

Glad you enjoyed it... I think it was something different and gave that event a different feel.

"that was left of Bernie Sanders......which is wayyy left"

“He has less than Driver, some sort of utility”

So stoked for you guys - this is going to be a good one!

I don't know what our plans will be for next Wednesday night, but the Backstreet Boys are performing in Vegas that night. Just throwing that out there...

Already got us 4 tickets. Backstage baby!

I don't know what our plans will be for next Wednesday night, but the Backstreet Boys are performing in Vegas that night. Just throwing that out there...

Already got us 4 tickets. Backstage baby!
You know... if it was Nsync I have no problem admitting that I'd be game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dude...I already made t-shirts for all of us. I am sure I can unload them though in Vegas. I have a feeling there is a prime market for them there.

You can go ahead and sell 2.
Danny and I all of the sudden have a headache.

So close boys! You all packed up and ready to go yet? If not, I don’t blame you...I think I packed everything up Wednesday night when I went. Haha!

Gotta be getting pretty excited now though, at least you’ve had The Masters to get you through the weekend.

Back