Free Krispy Kreme Donut With Proof Of Vaccination!

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Receive one free Krispy Kreme donut (per day) until the end of the year by showing your vaccination card! Insulin to combat diabetes not included!🤣

Haha! Insulin not included :ROFLMAO:

Jane Dough on the tweet. Well played Krispy Kreme, well played.

closest Krispy Kreme to me is an hour away. Probably a good thing. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good to know. First shot scheduled for tomorrow

That's funny

Closest is a 5 hr commute....those are good donuts tho!!!

This is funny. There was a Krispy kreme in my town for a few years. Then closed. Now there is a new one opening up again.

If Covid doesn't get you, we'll go straight to your heart.

Oh man the extent some will go. Next have the population will be increasingly overweight.

Oh man the extent some will go. Next have the population will be increasingly overweight.

Will be?

I stayed in Paris in '89 for an extended time and even then, the French said, "We can always tell when girls are American. They have huge legs."

I mean this is a great business opportunity because you know 8/10 who go in for the free donut will walk out with more. So they are going to make some $$$'s

Discrimination against the young and healthy. In Mass you need to be old or overweight and smoke to be eligible for the vaccine. Fortunately we don’t have any Krispy Kreme’s around to protest :)

Discrimination against the young and healthy. In Mass you need to be old or overweight and smoke to be eligible for the vaccine. Fortunately we don’t have any Krispy Kreme’s around to protest :)

Old is relative. But I get it. In Texas, you can go to an outdoor super vaccination site if you're 50 or older. Stay in your car. In and out in 30 minutes.

Old is relative. But I get it. In Texas, you can go to an outdoor super vaccination site if you're 50 or older. Stay in your car. In and out in 30 minutes.

Mass is opening to over 60 next week. I am not sure why our rollout is so slow.

Mass is opening to over 60 next week. I am not sure why our rollout is so slow.

I could make a joke but I will not. I have friends in Mass.

If I had Krispy Kreme nearby I'd take advantage of this. And then complain about my scale.

Pretty cool PR move.

Uuuugh still not eligible for vaccine, but also no nearby Krispy Kreme’s. And now I’ll be buying donuts tonight.

So I work in healthcare and I will say while I can understand the value from a PR perspective, it's a little short sighted.

Let's remove the stories of people that were "healthy" and had complications from covid. From both the internal and external data I've seen, the potential for a worse experience with covid increases as someone has other pre-existing conditions. Obesity and the complications from obesity (diabetes, hypertension, etc) don't play nice normally and with covid especially.

If someone gets vaccinated and they get a donut one time, then that's a treat and fine. The thing is, free is free and I know from previous times of economic downturn, I worry that a good amount of people are going to take advantage of this excessively and it'll lead to all the other complications that aren't getting mentioned much comparatively over the last few months.

Back