Free True Temper Hat

Lets hope they haven't run out of hats.

Got me email in, can't wait to rock the hat!

Got my confirmation email, hat is in the mail!

Just got my email as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the "heads up." I got the email for the free hat about 30 minutes after responding to their website.

Got my 2nd email from "Sydney" thanking me for signing up and letting me know the hat will be there in the next few weeks.

Got my email too

I saw the confirmation email for the newsletter but never saw anything after that.

Interesting that there Shaft fit program fitted me to the XP 115 x100 shafts. Anyone ever used these shafts before?

I saw the confirmation email for the newsletter but never saw anything after that.

You should have got one that implied that you send them your mailing info and then the one I mentioned above. Did you check your spam folder?

Just got my confirmation, hat on the way !!!

Got the email saying to expect delivery in the next few weeks.

Got an email a short time ago as well

^^^ What these guys said^^^

Just got my confirmation email as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the list...arriving in a few weeks.

So within 5 minutes of sign up I get an email telling me I had a hat coming!

Nice!

JM

Got my confirmation on the hat. Sweetness!

Just got my confirmation, can't wait to see it in person.

I just signed up but I think I am too late for the hat offer. I have used many TT shafts and would follow them with or without the chance at a free hat.

Thanks Sydney from True Temper , My hat will be here soon

Add me to the list of people expecting a hat - got the email to say it is on the way

I just signed up but I think I am too late for the hat offer. I have used many TT shafts and would follow them with or without the chance at a free hat.
Hey Dawg, if they don't send you a hat I'll gladly give you mine that's coming in the mail. I game TT shafts, but already have a bunch of hats TBH.

Thanks, hat on the way.

Back