From lurker to AC Club in just a couple days!

:welcome:

I was coming to this site on occasion when researching clubs/shafts when I started reading that huge thread on the Cally Apex 19s. WTH was up with all this Grandaddy stuff and all these experiences?!? I was intrigued - everybody seems pretty cool, so I took the leap and joined the club! Looking forward to meeting some fellow golf nutz and hope to participate in some outings or whatever might be within a days drive of southcentral PA.
Welcome great place to be to discuss stuff it just learn.

Welcome always nice to have new people and Albatross Club members.

Welcome to THP, it's a great place.

Welcome onboard. This is a wonderful place. Enjoy!

Welcome :thp:

I think we all have a similar story. Welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!
Glad you decided to jump in from the shadows.

Albatross Club is where it's at. Congrats!

Welcome to the best golf forum on the web! That AC membership will be the best money you spend!

Welcome to THP and being part of the AC!

Welcome!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome! Pittsburgh area here. Always down for some golf. We’ve got a little crew planning to play a good bit this year.

I was coming to this site on occasion when researching clubs/shafts when I started reading that huge thread on the Cally Apex 19s. WTH was up with all this Grandaddy stuff and all these experiences?!? I was intrigued - everybody seems pretty cool, so I took the leap and joined the club! Looking forward to meeting some fellow golf nutz and hope to participate in some outings or whatever might be within a days drive of southcentral PA.
Welcome to the Club and don't be a stranger.

Glad you made the jump! You won't regret it!

:welcome: You’ll love it here!

Back