FS: 2 Pairs of Sligo Pants

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for sale is two pairs of Sligo Pants from the 2009 or 2010 collection. Although the pants look the exact same in the 2011 collection these are an older model. Both have been tailored and hemmed to fit my height of 5'10" and are a waist size 30

There are absolutely no blemishes or stains on the pants and still look new. I wore these last season for a total of about 5 times each so they have not been worn much. I tried wearing the blue for the first time a couple days ago and these have gotten too small for my liking. While I still love these pants I fear my style has changed a bit and I don't think I'm a huge fan of bold and vibrant pants anymore.

I will sell these for around $40 each or $70 + shipping for the both of them. I am willing to negotiate as well and take some trades.

2gvjzap.jpg

2qkl4ja.jpg

You're too skinny!

Haha, it's weird too there is plenty of room in the waist for me but the thigh area is just too tight for me because I've grown. I know it's a long shot to sell on here because these pants are so small.

30 waist? Lol

Good luck with sale Dent. I don't think you'll have any issues unloading those pants.

30 waist? Lol

Good luck with sale Dent. I don't think you'll have any issues unloading those pants.

5 10 with a 30 waist, any ladies out there who want some nice pants?

Actually these might fit me, I'll check.

edit: actually nope too long. hope you find someone to sell these to.

Last edited:
Actually these might fit me, I'll check.

edit: actually nope too long. hope you find someone to sell these to.

Its better if their too long cause then you can take them to the tailor and get them fit to you.

Down from a 38 to 33 in the last two years....not quite there yet...

Sell some more pants a year from now I might be able to buy them.

P.S. The plaid on the bed in the background...are those another pair of pants or the blanket?

If you weren't so skinny I'd be all over these. GLWS.

Back