FS: Irons, Drivers, Wedges and Hybrids, oh my!

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings,

So I've managed to aquire some extra clubs these days that simply don't get any play. Rather then have them sit around, they should go to a nice home and see lots of use. Plus you know, my wife wants the closet space for more shoes... :banghead:

Also, none of the clubs have been registered in my name, so if you wish to do so it's still open to you. All the clubs still have their serial number as well if you wish to check any of them out.

Wedges:
I have two Cleveland CG14 wedges in a chrome finish. There is a 52/10 and 56/14. Both have seen minimal use in a couple of months. Pictures below:

cleveland1.jpg

cleveland2.jpg

$100 for both shipped.

Drivers:
I have a driver that has seen hardly any use. There might have been 20 shots on it, but I seriously doubt it's that high.

A: Nike Machspeed Driver, 10 degrees of loft in a regular flex. Comes with the headcover, adjustment wrench and the instruction manual.

Asking $120 shipped

Nike 2:
Nike2.jpg

Nike 3:
Nike1.jpg

Irons:
A: Nike VR Iron Set. This is a set of 7 clubs (4 through PW) with regular flex graphite shafts. They have seen 4 rounds this year and a couple of range sessions. Everything is in excellent condition. All the grips have been changed, except the 4 iron, from the standard terrible Nike grips to Lamkin Crosslines.
Asking $325 including shipping for the set

Nike6.jpg

Nike7.jpg

Nike8.jpg

Nike9.jpg

B: Callaway Diablo Set up. This set consists of Diablo Edge Irons (6 through PW) with steel uniflex shafts. The #3 and #5 irons have been replaced by hybrids (Diablo hybrids, not diablo edges just to be clear). Both the irons and hybrids have 2 rounds on them by my wife so have been very gently used.
Asking $350 including shipping for the irons and hybrids

Callaway7.jpg

Callaway8.jpg

Callaway6.jpg

Callaway5.jpg

Please give me a shout through a PM or by email (awincey AT gmail DOT com) if you're interested or want to see more pictures.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Wow thats a lot of extra clubs. If I had that many extra clubs I would be looking for a new wife!

Great looking clubs!

Last edited:
If I had that many extra clubs I would be looking for a new wife!

Hence these have to go to keep that from happening heh. Appearntly it's a bad thing to have so much shoe space taken up with other, less desirable, items.

No more hybrids or Edge Driver.
Price drop on other items

Just sent you a PM Super Tuna re the items.

Back