FS: LH 3woods and Hybrid

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
OK lefty THP'ers, time for some Spring cleaning. All sales are final. Paypal is the only form of payment and every listing below will have an asking price but you have to pay shipping. If you like something and want it, I will send it to you, then PM you the cost of shipping. That cost will be tacked on to the asking price and I expect that total payment Paypal'd asap. I will ship via UPS and will provide a tracking #.Up first is a Cleveland FL 3wood. I would rate this club a solid 8/10. There is some minor marks in the face but there are not dents, dings, scratches, or sky marks. It comes with the headcover, the stock grip, and the stock Miyazaki C. Kua 43S shaft. I am asking $55 + shipping.
Spoiler
DSC_0013-1.jpg
DSC_0014-2.jpg
DSC_0015-3.jpg
Next is a Taylormade Burner Superfast 3wood. I would rate this club a 5.5/10. Other than some nasty sky marks (compliments of a THP demo day :bashful:) it's in good shape. The sole shows some wear but nothing to significant. It comes with the headcover, a Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip in White, and a UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Black shaft in X flex. I am asking $65 + shipping.
Spoiler
DSC_0016-3.jpg
DSC_0017-3.jpg
DSC_0018-2.jpg
Next is a PING G10 3wood. I would rate this club a solid 9/10. No significant use whatsoever. It comes with the headcover, a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip, and a UST Mamiya Proforce V2 shaft in Stiff flex. I am asking $50 + shipping.
Spoiler
DSC_0019-3.jpg
DSC_0020-3.jpg
DSC_0021-2.jpg
Last but not least is a NIKE SQ2 20* hybrid. This club is in Mint/new condition and has only been hit a handful of times. It comes with the headcover, has a Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip in White, and has the stock Diamana shaft in Stiff flex. I am asking $25 + shipping.
Spoiler
DSC_0022-2.jpg
DSC_0023-1.jpg
DSC_0024-1.jpg
Thanks for looking!

I don't know WTC happened to the pics of the G10 and the SQ hybo. THey don't look like that in photobucket.

They look fine to me dude. Whats wrong with them?

Pics look fine to me too. PM sent.

The FL has been sold! Thanks Jersey Nate. It's the perfect compliment to that driver!

Wow, this went down quick. Us lefties need more time to prepare, its not everyday there is something in the marketplace for us. Sorry for the banter, but great buy Jersey Nate, thats a sweet 3W.

Bump for the AM crowd. Don't let the X Stiff Axivcore scare you, it's only 69 grams.

Got dang it. I almost was thinking of buying that FL 3w for the shaft. Haha GLWSFLTC!!!

Thanks for putting up some LH stuff TC. Wish I could have taken the FL 3 off your hands but the Stiff flex wont work for me. I ended up OEMing a Mashing FW 3. Glad the FL 3 went to a good home.

Thanks for putting up some LH stuff TC. Wish I could have taken the FL 3 off your hands but the Stiff flex wont work for me. I ended up OEMing a Mashing FW 3. Glad the FL 3 went to a good home.

Nice purchase yourself Dev! Yep, Nate's FL is Northern bound today!

That burner 3w is so tempting!!!!

Bump for the AM crowd. Don't let the X Stiff Axivcore scare you, it's only 69 grams.

Is it the tour black shaft?

Pm sent

Yep! The Superfast has been SOLD! Thanks Curt!

Thank you!

Back