FS - LH TaylorMade 56 deg / 12* TP xFT Wedge w/ FST KBS Hi-rev Steel shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Since I finally made the jump to the Cleveland 588 wedge and this wedge and I never really got along I am looking to move it. It is in almost perfect shape. Only used it at most 10 times. Looking to get $55 shipped (CONUS only) Will accept trade for 58* or 60* wedge.

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that thing still looks new! I'm in ponder mode.

Go for it!! Haha

Dev, if/when we play together and this is still around, I'd love to take a look at this and probably take it then and there if I like it.

Dev, if/when we play together and this is still around, I'd love to take a look at this and probably take it then and there if I like it.

No prroblem. Looking to sell it sooner if possible. I wont be around for a few weekends to play.

No prroblem. Looking to sell it sooner if possible. I wont be around for a few weekends to play.

That's fine by me. If you can, great. If not, I'll be around to pick it up as a backup.

Bump for the evening crew

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ahh... hard to resist... soo tempted to drop the Vokey for this

You can do it!!!!

BUMP for the Thursday morning crew.

Price Drop.

Bump for the new week. Really dont want to sell it on ebay if I can avoid it. Want to get this to a THPer. PM me offers.

Price updated. Lowest I am willing to go. Will consider trades. Maybe a 58* or a 60*

Bump for the new week. Someone please buy this..lol

This is gone. Mods please lock up this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back