If I had to pick one I would go Titleist. I am already in the T100s and am waiting to order new Vokey wedges. While there are new sexy woods out there from other vendors I like the TSi and hit them well and it is hard to beat Cameron putters.

I would put Callaway a very, very close second though. Mizuno is interesting but I have never hit their woods or wedges. I like their putters and irons though. Taylor Made I love their fairways and the drivers are interesting but I have never loved their irons. Cobra I don't have any first hand experience with. Srixon I love the irons but haven't hit woods, assuming Cleveland wedges they would be fine but do they even make putters?

I could make anything work, but I would go with Titleist.

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?
Callaway. All day. Every day.

Full bag I would go Callaway. They just have so many great options top to bottom.

Mizuno

Callaway or Cobra

Mizuno .... or Callaway.

Overall it's a toss up.

I'd need to check out the ST-Z Drivers to be sure.

I think one makes too many compromises when you limit yourself to one brand. I had an entire Ping Bag, except for the Scotty, in 1998. First and last time.

But great question.

^^^^^^^ what Desmond said. Mizuno &/or Callaway. Toss up for me.

Pretty close on the Callaway right now... if it were a whole new, start-over thing, I would like to try Titleist.

Back