It’d be a hard decision I think between Titleist and Callaway. I really like the shape and performance of the Titleist woods, and the looks of the T100 irons but haven’t hit the irons and have SM8 wedges in the bag. Callaway, I really like the TCB irons, never hit them though nor their wedges. Yesterday I hit the 5W and fell in love, but haven’t hit the driver yet but it looks great.

I think I would have to side with Callaway and take that leap. Especially if I’m putting their ball in play as well.

I need a trip out to the Hideaway just to verify all this hahaha.

Gotta be Titleist for me. Never hit a club of theirs that I didn’t like.

PING - I know the drivers and putters are solid; the latest irons look great too.

Without having the opportunity of hitting all of the clubs out there before my pick, I would say Callaway would be my choice.

I would be more than willing to give both Tour Edge and Ben Hogan a shot at this. I think it would definitely be possible to put together a really good full bag from either of them, I just don't have any experience with Hogan clubs, except for briefly hitting the PTX Pros during an iron fitting, and only have experience with the Tour Edge Exotics drivers, fairways, and hybrids.

It's a tough call, so many great options from so many great manufacturers.

I would have to say Callaway as top choice. My current bag I have Callaway driver and 3 wedges and have rocked 2 different Odyssey putters in the past. The options from Callaway are great and with the proper fitting all the way down I don't think you can go wrong.

My second choice is gonna have to be Ping. I currently game some hand-me-down old school Ping Eye 2s that I'd love to upgrade but I love them. They make great iron sets and people I know love their driver's and woods. I would actually go with an old school putter just for the sound.

I really don't know enough about any other companies to make an informed decision. I like what Srixon/Cleveland have been doing so I wouldn't mind giving them a whirl at some point.

Heck I'd just love the opportunity to go through the fitting process for any of these companies and really learn what goes into it.

I think we know....Titleist. TSi metals are down right amazing and brought Titleist to the front of the driver convo. The new T series irons are no slouch either. Vokey and Scotty (mostly Vokey) is always breaking through with awesome stuff. And the ball.... come on.

Also, if you happen to talk to them... you know.... tell them I said hi.

So this got me thinking and I priced out all new equipment from Callaway….grand total came out to just over $5000. Driver, fairways, irons, wedges, and putter. The woods had upgraded shafts at +$300ea but if we’re dreaming I’m going to dream it right lol. Must be nice to be on tour, getting paid to play golf and getting free equipment lol.

At this point I have to go Mizuno and a very close 2nd in Cobra! Need my PGA SS to step up their game with some of the new releases soon!

I’m jumping off the fence that I straddled earlier in the thread. I was blessed to get the best of Cobra last year and will update my driver for certain. I’m going with:

1. Mizuno (only concern is golf ball but that can be remedied and it’s practice)

2. Callaway

3a (non ball) Ping
3b Tour Edge

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?
This is super difficult for me after following along with the Morgan Cup and Grandaddy and now seeing the new releases come out!

So for me, it’s Callaway and Cobra neck and neck. But since I have to pick just one, it’s Cobra.

I absolutely love my older Cobra driver and fairway woods, the irons look great, and I’m incredibly intrigued by their putter line.

I think we know....Titleist. TSi metals are down right amazing and brought Titleist to the front of the driver convo. The new T series irons are no slouch either. Vokey and Scotty (mostly Vokey) is always breaking through with awesome stuff. And the ball.... come on.

Also, if you happen to talk to them... you know.... tell them I said hi.
Haha! I immediately thought of how you’d reply to this question, and you did not disappoint! That’s what I call brand loyalty!

Already do it and it's Cobra. Been 13 clubs until Aug when I picked up a putter.

Callaway. In fact, it looks like I may be playing a full bag of Callaway, although I did not set out to do that.

Prior to the MC a couple of years ago it would have been a serious ponder between Ping and Callaway. But I'm a self confessed Cobra guy now, and I can't wait to see how this year's bag shapes up. Very excited indeed.

Previously this would have been a choice between Ping and Titleist I am now really impressed with Callaway and their woods particularly. I think at a push it would be Ping.

I'm a bit of a homer, but Sub70.

Ping... 😂

I never thought I'd say this, PXG.

Callaway for sure. They can easily satisfy everything I need in my bag. From driver down to gloves/ball markers. They have it covered.

I could be pretty happy with a few OEM's. There truly are a bunch of good options out there, and I could go full set from any of these companies easily:

Cobra
Mizuno
Srixon/Cleveland
Callaway
Titleist

Back