Full Swing (Netflix) - Who’s watching?

Jimmy3864

“JimmyD”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
On February 15th, the Netflix series “Full Swing” makes its’ debut. Along the lines of the successful Formula 1 series, “Drive to Survive”, it should give us golf nerds an extra fix.

I am looking forward to it as it is more behind the scenes and lots of LIV developments.

Here’s the trailer that came out last week. Anyone planning on watching?

Last edited:
No one watching? Especially after yesterday’s “Teegate”, I bet a lot this will draw more viewers to the show.

Planned on watching at least the first few episodes then decide whether or not I should watch the rest. Will say if it’s anything like tee gate I’ll pass :ROFLMAO:

Really hope Netflix has a one week free trial, though we may have to get it just for one month for this.

Can’t wait.. looks so good.

I plan on checking it out.

Netflix has to be extremely happy with all the soap opera goings on last year! Should be a major hit for them!

I’ll give it a look.

I heard there were lists floating around about topics of specific episodes? Anyone seen those?

No one watching? Especially after yesterday’s “Teegate”, I bet a lot this will draw more viewers to the show.
It’s not releasing until Feb 15. I’ll be watching then.

Planned on watching at least the first few episodes then decide whether or not I should watch the rest. Will say if it’s anything like tee gate I’ll pass :ROFLMAO:
This but also add endless bitching about LIV being a turn off for me too.

Thanks for the reminder! I'll be on it tonight.

Isn’t airing until Feb.15th but hope it is as entertaining as “Drive to Survive “ that I am watching now. I heard it is basically behind the scenes of the PGA events and the players.

Definitely will be watching this.

I'll watch until the forced drama becomes insufferable.

I plan to watch the first few episodes and then figure out if its worth continuing.

We shall see, but given how much golf content I already consume, I think it will be difficult for it to hold my attention as I doubt there will be that much new stuff for me to see that I didn't already read about elsewhere as it went down live.

I will definitely be watching

No, I'm probably going to skip it. While I may have a passing interest in seeing how the PGA tour runs things, I don't care enough about it to subject myself to the drama between the players.

On February 15th, the Netflix series “Full Swing” makes its’ debut. Along the lines of the successful Formula 1 series, “Drive to Survive”, it should give us golf nerds an extra fix.

I am looking forward to it as it is more behind the scenes and lots of LIV developments.

Here’s the trailer that came out last week. Anyone planning on watching?

definitely watching

I will watch. I have been watching the tennis one and it isn't as good as Drive to Survive but it is interesting.

Same. It definitely shows how long I've been out of tennis. I didn't recognize many of the players.

I’ll wait for some reviews before entertaining this

I plan on watching it. Looking forward to seeing more about Mito Pereira.

Does anyone know if it will be released all at once or will the episodes drip out once a week?

Back