Full Swing (Netflix) - Who’s watching?

I hope they get Tiger for an episode or at least some interviews. His car accident back in '21 was when he was on the way to shoot an interview for Full Swing

I hope they get Tiger for an episode or at least some interviews. His car accident back in '21 was when he was on the way to shoot an interview for Full Swing
Not quite
) – Where was Tiger Woods going when he crashed on a California road Tuesday morning? The Rolling Hills Country Club, where sources tell the Los Angeles Times he was to meet with director Peter Berg and NFL stars Drew Brees and Justin Herbert for the second and final shoot of a documentary series, Tiger Woods: My Game, set to be shown on GolfTV and the Discovery+ streaming service. Discovery usually provides professional drivers for those who star in its productions, and had arranged such transportation for this shoot, the sources say. It's not clear why Woods instead drove himself, though he's known to prefer to do so

Not quite
) – Where was Tiger Woods going when he crashed on a California road Tuesday morning? The Rolling Hills Country Club, where sources tell the Los Angeles Times he was to meet with director Peter Berg and NFL stars Drew Brees and Justin Herbert for the second and final shoot of a documentary series, Tiger Woods: My Game, set to be shown on GolfTV and the Discovery+ streaming service. Discovery usually provides professional drivers for those who star in its productions, and had arranged such transportation for this shoot, the sources say. It's not clear why Woods instead drove himself, though he's known to prefer to do so
Ah good call. I hadnt seen that

Wife finally done with Full Swing, loved it.

I really enjoyed her random texts.... although the "Mike Oxlong 😄" one was expected.

It was also really fun listening to her talk about the wife..... variety..

Hopefully season 2 has more than 8 episodes. So good.

I wonder how long the PGA tour will keep it going, it's worked so far for F1

So, Tony Finau is just cool.

Just started watching this and enjoyed the first few episodes. The Poulter was my favorite so far.

"I just remember everyone watching this Tiger Woods guy in awe. And then I also realized that this guy has the same skin color as me." - Tony Finau

:unsure::rolleyes:😕

Finally getting around to watching this, and the wife is even into it.. I think more so for the "drama", but her main comment was that brooksie "needs to ditch the blonde hair"

Anybody get into season 2 yet? Thoughts? Caught first two episodes last night. The production seems to be better than season 1 so far but I gotta say re-living(no pun intended) all the liv stuff was through the whole two episodes was not entertaining for me. Hopefully the whole season isn't polluted with it.

Anybody get into season 2 yet? Thoughts? Caught first two episodes last night. The production seems to be better than season 1 so far but I gotta say re-living(no pun intended) all the liv stuff was through the whole two episodes was not entertaining for me. Hopefully the whole season isn't polluted with it.
I just saw that, didn't get into it yet because I'm working on finishing the Meg 2.

I'm going to give it a watch though, but if it's what you're saying all season through I doubt I'll finish it.

I thought it was really good so far. I’ve made it through the first 3 episodes and it seems like the players are letting loose a little bit which adds to the entertainment factor. I’ve enjoyed it more than the latest season of drive to survive

No Netflix subscription here.

Darn! :mad:

The show sounds pretty good.

Episode 3 was really good. Such a contrast to last season, and relatable to me in my own life around work/golf/whatever.

Back