Fun things you do to your significant other?

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, what fun things or tricks do you play on your significant other?

Tonight, I taped my wife snoring so I can tease her tomorrow and win my bet that she is louder then our dog.

She insists she doesn’t snore.

Oh my, how boring is that? 😂

Do I dare post the video 🤔

I don't know if I would classify it as fun but my wife and I make breakfast together every Sunday. It's just something that we make sure to do every week.

Not if you want to continue doing "fun things" with your significant other. 😳
I got a contract. She stuck with me for 28 more years. Then it’s all over.

I said 60 years is all anyone can take of me.

😳 I’m here on your wife’s behalf….do not post that. I repeat….do not post the video! Abort mission Al!!!

I do things like stand in the kitchen or walk down the hall and be places my wife doesn't expect me to be because she has absolutely no awareness to her surroundings, and apparently my existing in places she doesn't expect me to be scares her to the point it concerns me that when she gets older she's going to have a heart attack.

😳 I’m here on your wife’s behalf….do not post that. I repeat….do not post the video! Abort mission Al!!!
Have to agree with this. You’d be about here on the graph
F8CB9521-C27E-4FBB-A5C9-99119576F616.jpeg

It's kind of a good thing that I misread the title. I just realized it said fun things to do TO your significant other...................:oops:

Think that means do it!!!! :D:D

I need more pranks. My game is weak.

B479EEA5-57BF-4B9B-9297-CA25F169D75E.gif

Yes and in fact we celebrated it today! Our oldest just turned 13

My wife has no sense of humor so I don’t play pranks on her. About the farthest I’ll go is saying “You didn’t tell me that” when she asks if I picked up something she told me to get. I used to do things like recording her snoring but I was told that she would appreciate it if I didn’t do that anymore. Not in those words, but you can imagine how that conversation went.

Dateline: Mrs. fuffle master

On the next episode of SNAPPED.....

But yeah I challenge my wife to read an analog clock... I'd say she gets it maybe 60% of the time

Actually stumbled on a lin kto this earlier today, some really good ones:

I put a rubber snake on the floor in the bathroom. Got a good scream out of her. She's a good sport and thought it was funny.

Nope.

I came in here wondering what was going to be said with that title…. I’ll admit my brain took me somewhere else

On the next episode of SNAPPED.....

But yeah I challenge my wife to read an analog clock... I'd say she gets it maybe 60% of the time

Actually stumbled on a lin kto this earlier today, some really good ones:

"Wake up Natalie, please, we love you" 🤣🤣

Back