Fun things you do to your significant other?

I almost forgot, I discovered my wife has an irrational fear of me shocking her with the dog collar, so naturally I chase her around with it regularly to make her scream. 🤣

Look i opened a thread by a guy named "fuffle master" talking about stuff he does to his wife and let me just tell you---i am walking away disappointed.

Back to penthouse forums for mtljeff

Not if you want to continue doing "fun things" with your significant other. 😳
And remember, you have to sleep too...right next to your adoring Wifeo_O

I do things like stand in the kitchen or walk down the hall and be places my wife doesn't expect me to be because she has absolutely no awareness to her surroundings, and apparently my existing in places she doesn't expect me to be scares her to the point it concerns me that when she gets older she's going to have a heart attack.
THis, My Bestest half will jump out of her skin at anytime.....i can just walk out of a room when she least expects it and she will scream and do the Running in place dance......funny as heck to me, not to her

I always say "huh" no matter how far away I am. Regardless if I'm within ear shot or not. :ROFLMAO: She hates it when I ask her to repeat herself. "Dammit, get some hearing aides" is all I hear, when I hear her just fine. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That title has the makings of a disaster happening in this thread :ROFLMAO:

Lots of sefl deleted comments in this thread I bet.

7g9wrf.jpg

I got a contract. She stuck with me for 28 more years. Then it’s all over.

I said 60 years is all anyone can take of me.

I think posting a video of her snoring is a breach of your contract. You are dead meat if you do. ;)

Wife is easily scared if I just walk into where she is working, reading or even watching movie. I don’t have to try and do it on purpose. It happens all on here own.

This week we are doing the 10k thing - fun right, well after when we get breakfast in the city - it will be then.

Wife is easily scared if I just walk into where she is working, reading or even watching movie. I don’t have to try and do it on purpose. It happens all on here own.
See, I don't even have to walk. She does the walking and apparently I scare her by just already being somewhere when she gets there.

The night before Halloween - Put a bunch of old clothes on a coat hanger topped off with a scary clown mask on the hook. Placed in strategically in the shower. Her reaction was predictable and priceless! :eek::ROFLMAO:

So, what fun things or tricks do you play on your significant other?

Tonight, I taped my wife snoring so I can tease her tomorrow and win my bet that she is louder then our dog.

She insists she doesn’t snore.

Oh my, how boring is that? 😂

Do I dare post the video 🤔
On that, people here, most know that I am profoundly deaf (that's what they call it - the ENTs). I had been working finishing the basement in our first house before kids. Still deaf then, not as deaf. We all got cleaned up were watching football on TV. I fell asleep, woke up to my mother in law snoring. It was like a bear roaring or something - my wife and father in law saw my face just laughed. Mind you, I did NOT have my hearing aids in.

So, to sum up, yes please post it'll be fine.😬:rolleyes:

Back