Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Paid $4.09 this morning

prices way up over the past 3-4 days 3.89-4.09

Michigan's average gas prices have set a new record high, rising about 28 cents per gallon from last week, according to AAA.

Drivers in Michigan are paying an average of $4.32 per gallon of regular unleaded gasoline, the auto club reports. That compares with $4.04 last week.

Premium unleaded at 4.79 in CT. So much for the governor halting the state's gas tax. Prices dropped initially due to it then were back at original levels a few weeks later. Going into the station owner's own pockets now I imagine. Such a scam

last time gas prices got up around 4$/gal here in TX I bought a motorcycle for that 56mpg. 2 wrecks later my wife won't give me that option anymore :(

Filled up yesterday $3.779, up 10 cents in 2 weeks.

$3.69 here at Costco 😑

4.59 for premium at Cosco near me.

paid $5.99 yesterday. :mad:

The range here North of Dallas is $3.95 (Costco) to $4.19 for regular (several brands).

$4.99 this morning

Finally hit $4.00 here.

Immense pain.
Get ready for higher.
Several weeks ago when it "went down" I said in this thread, that do not get excited, it is merely temporary as they rolled out reserves to get it under control. Now, its back up and will continue until another decision is made and it needs to come quick. Two days ago in FL it was $4.09 when I filed up. Yesterday I saw $4.23. Today it is $4.29 to $4.33 depending on station and unless more reserves are dropped, people are going to see another 5% increase in the coming weeks.

$4.34 yesterday afternoon.

6816081D-222C-467E-AB73-0222A95925B2.png
I've got a diesel truck being built. I'm hoping it takes a long time to get delivered.

4.22...so the golf cart is getting some extra use these days.

4.28 this morning Central NY

We came down a few cents the last couple days. Will probably be the first time it takes >$60 to fill up tonight.

Yesterday, regular unleaded was $4.79 at my local stations.

4.19 last evening, 90 to fill up the truck

4.34$ first time I’ve ever payed 100$ to fill up.

Paid $3.99

$4.04 yesterday. It's cracked 4 bucks and I needed to fill my wife's car. Normally I would wait until it's at 3 something but when you need gas you need gas.

Back