Get your Masters' pimento cheese here

I don't mind pimiento cheese on another sandwich - there's a place up in VT that does a burger with pimiento cheese, a fried green tomato, and bacon on it that's absolutely incredible. But just the sandwich? Hard pass.

There was that place down outside True Blue that does pimiento cheese on a burger, and it was so freaking good.

I don't know why, but I love when they do that stuff. Like when the whole Martha Burk thing was going on and they were going after sponsors. Augusta's response....find we will just run without commercials and the sponsors who want to be a part of the masters will remain.

Most of the time I think that stuff is hilarious. This just seemed excessive, especially with how simple the ask was. Not like he asked for lifetime tickets or a green jacket or anything.

I've never been to the Masters (will win the lottery some day). Are the iconic sandwiches not good?

There are lots of people that love them.
Myself and lots of others think they taste terrible.

I don’t think theyre bad. They’re iconic and at $1.50, I’m not complaining...when I’m in ANGC (which was only once btw)

But Im not interested in the recipe. There’s plenty of better pimento cheese recipes that I much prefer if I’m making/buying it myself. Namely, jalapeños needs to be in it, if you don’t agree, then you don’t know what good pimento cheese tastes like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time I think that stuff is hilarious. This just seemed excessive, especially with how simple the ask was. Not like he asked for lifetime tickets or a green jacket or anything.

I thought regular badges were pretty much lifetime. Not like lottery tickets, but people who go every year.

I think the best one was when CBS wanted to change the coverage, and The Masters said, "Well I guess we just won't televise the tournament this year."

I'm glad I had one when I was there, but I wasn't the biggest fan. I thought the egg salad was the real winner, except for the ice cream sammich.

I thought regular badges were pretty much lifetime. Not like lottery tickets, but people who go every year.

I think the best one was when CBS wanted to change the coverage, and The Masters said, "Well I guess we just won't televise the tournament this year."

haha don't forget the mic drop.

This depends on the temperature imo. No way I would want to eat egg salad or pimento cheese and stand out in 80 degrees and sunny weather. Under 70 would be fine. In the heat that just sounds like a recipe for some quick trips to the porta potty imo.

Back