GForce Golf Training Aid: THP Review Thread

even better, you slow down the hands and that thing kicks forward and twists like crazy. Not only is it flexible, but it's super torquey.

I might be requesting the SW for long term testing once you're done with your formal review sir hehe

Doesn't seem like it's the type of club you should really go after either or it'll snap. Almost like with the 7i, you're just trying to hit it 100yds. Have you found that to be the case or have you not really tried to give it the normal pace on it?

I might be requesting the SW for long term testing once you're done with your formal review sir hehe

Doesn't seem like it's the type of club you should really go after either or it'll snap. Almost like with the 7i, you're just trying to hit it 100yds. Have you found that to be the case or have you not really tried to give it the normal pace on it?

I mention something in the review that I built up a bit of comfort doing half swings and saw some good results, to the point I was feeling ready to go at it. Guess what, I was WRONG haha But yes I have hit shots at full speed, and there are things I know I need to work on(but I knew that going in). When the ball is hit well, it's freaking cool. When not, it's a lot of high and right.

I’ve got a PW similar to that one called The Whippy Tempo Master.......

Back