Give it up to Gary

I loved his video with Amy and although she was the star of the show, he was a class act as well.

Good things happen to good people, and he is one of the good guys.

Of course I don't know the man but I really like the man Gary Woodland seems to be. I wish I had more of the qualities he seems to possess. Congrats to him and I can only imagine the good things that he has brought to Wilson.

his raltionshio and postwin FaceTime with his #1 fan just boosts him up a couple notches too.. even more happy for him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have his hat. this weekend everyone will think I'm jumping on the Wilson bandwagon. Oh, well won't hurt me to look trendy:)

He was so clutch. To learn watching Live at the US Open on Golf channel he really did not focus on golf is amazing. Most of these guys are world class by 8. To learn of someone who did not focus on it until he was 20 is great! His swing and manner is not that of the trained from 2 years old person either and I like that. throw in he seems a wonderful person and not boastful and it was super win. No one choked and he still one!

Is Woodland the best basketball player to win a major? He's gotta be, right.

I have his hat. this weekend everyone will think I'm jumping on the Wilson bandwagon. Oh, well won't hurt me to look trendy:)

I have two Wilson shield hats, a white one and a black one. I don't mind being seen as a bandwagoner, at least more people will be aware of the Wilson brand.

I have two Wilson shield hats, a white one and a black one. I don't mind being seen as a bandwagoner, at least more people will be aware of the Wilson brand.

Geez this got me to thinking. I own six golf hats. Four of them are Wilson Staff. The other two are my twins colleges. Guess I got on the wagon early. Happy Gary is going to be on Today this morning with his biggest fan.

I cried during that piece. Amy and her family are winners. So is Gary. Such a positive message. I hope his sponsors take up the "You've Got This" theme to help raise funds and continue the good this can bring. This doesnt take into account the work Gary does for Folds Of Honor. What a human.

Dude has such a good head on his shoulders. It wasn’t a matter of if he’d compete in majors, but when. He just needed to get out of his own way and let his athleticism put him in contention.

Her attitude and that kinda mindset may have just been what gave him that slight nudge to keep him focused instead of letting doubt creep in. I love that he is making her feel part of that win with him. Hope it’s one of several majors for him!

Back